Development Operations Materials Supervisor
Country:United States of America
Location:PW109: West Palm Beach 17900 Beeline Highway, West Palm Beach, FL, 33410 USA
Pratt & Whitney is working to, once again, transform the future of flight—designing, building, and servicing engines unlike any the world has ever seen. And because transformation begins from within, we’re seeking the people to drive it. So, calling all curious.
Come ready to explore and you’ll find a place where your talent takes flight—beyond the borders of title, a country, or your comfort zone. Bring your passion and commitment and we’ll welcome you into a tight-knit team that takes our mission personally. Channel your drive to make a difference into shaping an organization and an industry that’s evolving fast to the future.
Where the difference you make is on display every day. Just look up.
Are you ready to go beyond?
Newly created position in Development Operations Materials organization to oversee hardware support for Assembly and Test. The supervisor will support both Middletown, CT, and West Palm Beach facilities.
DO Materials is looking for high energy, motivated, self-starters to drive a high-performance workforce in support of the next generation of turbine engine hardware. You will direct a team of technicians dedicated to the timely delivery and application of material to development and assembly floors per the EVP plan.
- Act as the PMC focal point for engine programs
- Understand the tactical role and help define or improve upon PMC processes
- Continually assess OMM staffing and performance
- Ensure compliance to all BPEC and EH&S requirements
- Engage employees and provide support and motivation, including career development and mentorship in pursuit of continuous proficiency improvement
- Assist in developing the strategic plan that pushes the organization to accomplish strategic goals
- Understand employee survey results and implement action plans that address areas of concern
- Participate in overall group assessments and assignments
- Hold UR’s Ensure Connect Meetings with each employee
- Rotate personnel to provide them a larger experience base
- Maintain and present a positive attitude to customers and employees
- A University Degree or equivalent experience and minimum 5 years prior relevant experience, or an Advanced Degree in a related field and minimum 3 years’ experience
- Travel 10% to other work locations
- US Citizenship required, due to Government Contracts
- Proficiency with SAP
- Supervisory experience in supporting materials operations, especially in a procurement role
- Strong negotiation skills
- Experience in organizational change management
- Be able to collaborate with various disciplines, and communicate effectively across all levels of the organization
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms