Business Unit Manager Hot Section Module Center
Country:United States of America
Location:PW109: West Palm Beach 17900 Beeline Highway, West Palm Beach, FL, 33410 USA
Pratt & Whitney is working to, once again, transform the future of flight—designing, building, and servicing engines unlike any the world has ever seen. And because transformation begins from within, we’re seeking the people to drive it. So, calling all curious.
Come ready to explore and you’ll find a place where your talent takes flight—beyond the borders of title, a country, or your comfort zone. Bring your passion and commitment and we’ll welcome you into a tight-knit team that takes our mission personally. Channel your drive to make a difference into shaping an organization and an industry that’s evolving fast to the future.
Where the difference you make is on display every day. Just look up.
Are you ready to go beyond?
The Pratt & Whitney Hot Section Module Center has an open Business Unit Manager position. Responsibilities include leading business unit P&L performance. Success will be measured by developing strategies and executing goals and objectives to meet all aspects of the control tower and Must Do’s including, MFA, safety, employee engagement, quality, delivery, and cost. The individual will lead a group of production cell leaders, manufacturing engineers, and quality engineers, to redefine processes, execute on business requirements and deliver to customer expectations.
Qualified candidates will provide leadership and direction with emphasis on team building. They will be able to communicate effectively, have strong strategic leadership and business acumen. They will excel at forward thinking and ensure the entire unit is customer focused enabling it to meet the demands of a difficult manufacturing environment.
- Delegate effectively to develop personnel and balance the workload
- Establish standards and expectations for work effort and performance for subordinates. Give constant feedback on performance to those standards. Effectively coach employees to improve performance when needed.
- Effectively communicate with other department personnel and customers to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Communicate to peers’ requirements that support processes to ensure smooth production flow.
- Establish work schedules considering customer requirements, resource availability, and other priorities
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience and minimum 12 years prior relevant experience, or an Advanced Degree in a related field and minimum 10 years’ experience
- Candidate must be a US citizen
- Candidate must be able to obtain and maintain an active secret clearance
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms