Finance Manager, North Berwick Module Center
Country:United States of America
Location:PW105: North Berwick Wells Road, Route 9, North Berwick, ME, 03906 USA
NB Module Center is seeking a Finance Manger to support these organizations.
The candidate will have the opportunity to work closely with individuals across all functions of the businesses, including finance, engineering, customer service and operations, with exposure to both AMO and OEM. This candidate will also have high visibility to the senior leadership, both local and offsite, while helping these teams prepare and execute the GTF Aftermarket ramp. As this is a new business to become operational Q3 2020, the new role provides a unique oppurtunity to be part of the implementation team to ensure future success of North berwick by establishing the site as a premier supplier for GTF module overhauls
Specific job responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Act as Assistant Controller/Finance Manger directly supporting the Finance Controller and General Manager
- Financial reporting and analysis responsibilities, including oversight of monthly closing and MML forecasting processes
- Provide financial support to business units to focus on key financial and operation metrics that are aligned to cost reduction and margin expansion
- Coordinate with the finance team on the completion of the annual and long term forecasts; ensuring that the long term financial projections are aligned to the operational strategies for each specific unit
- Support business case analysis as necessary for capital investment items related to the business units
- Lead all eSOX and internal control activities; including annual GAP assessments, testing, and close out of open tickets.
- Support the finance team with ad hoc financial requirements for all affiliated entities, including; journal entries, invoicing, account reconciliations, ACE control tower(s), and other miscellaneous requests from the business unit leaders.
- Liaison with Aftermarket Operations FP&A team in support of various closing and reporting related items
Experience/Qualifications Basic Qualifications:
- BA/BS degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration with 7+ years’ experience in finance or accounting, within an aftermarket or manufacturing environment, to include:
- Strong financial and analytical skills
- Effectively communicate throughout all functions of these businesses.
- Strong desire to take on projects and implement process improvement initiatives.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office based applications and systems such as SAP, HFM and Business Warehouse is preferred.
- Strong desire to drive operational excellence and be able to step outside of finance role, to provide guidance to other business functions.
- Strong understanding of the GTF collaborator and AMO network agreements highly preferred
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms