Bench Mechanic-Grade 83-2nd Shift
Country:United States of America
Location:PW105: North Berwick Wells Road, Route 9, North Berwick, ME, 03906 USA
Perform deburring, blending, polishing countersinking, grinding, drilling or grit blast operations using a variety of hand and power tools and equipment on surfaces and details of aerospace engine components. Perform a variety of assembly, sealing, surface treat and heat treat operations on stators or other aircraft engine parts. Duties include, but not limited to, the following:
- Select, prepare, drill, countersink, rivet and build complex assemblies for various stages and engine models.
- Perform Total Preventive Maintenance on applicable machines/equipment as required.
- Check parts to meet visual and dimensional requirements using various measuring equipment/tools including micrometers, verniers, height gages and other fixed gages. Assure completed parts meet quality requirements.
- Work from oral and written instructions to remove burrs, nicks and scratches on parts.
- Remove details, drill holes and prepare surface areas for new pins, rivets, shrouds or other details as applicable.
- May be required to perform a variety of heat treat operations.
- High School or General Equivalency Diploma
- Must be able to read, write, speak and understand English
- Knowledge of various measuring tools, such as height gages, verniers, calipers and micrometers is preferred
- Knowledge of arithmetic involving decimals and fractions
- Understand and follow oral and written instructions concerning work methods and procedures
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Basic computer skills
- Flexibility around shifts, for training and to maintain workflow, to include overtime
- Ability to manage multiple competing priorities simultaneously
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms