Human Resources Co-Op
At Pratt & Whitney, you’ll be part of an evolving, globally diverse company that’s moving fast to shape the future of aviation. Customers all over the world depend on our technology and the people behind it. As part of the team at Pratt & Whitney, you’ll help answer today’s challenges in powered flight while shaping and supporting tomorrow’s solutions
- Full Time
- Level: Intermediate
- Glassdoor Reviews and Company Rating
Country:United States of America
Location:PW108: Springdale AR 275 E Robinson Avenue, Springdale, AR, 72764 USA
Pratt & Whitney is working to, once again, transform the future of flight—designing building and servicing engines unlike any the world has ever seen. And because transformation begins from within, we’re seeking the people to drive it. So- calling all curious.
Come ready to explore and you’ll find a place where your talent takes flight—beyond the borders of title, a country or your comfort zone. Bring your passion and commitment and we’ll welcome you into a tight-knit team that takes our mission personally. Channel your drive to make a difference into shaping an organization and an industry that’s evolving fast to the future.
Where the difference you make is on display every day. Just look up.
Are you ready to go beyond?
The Aftermarket Repair organization (PSD) located in Springdale, AR is looking for a Human Resources Co-op student. Core days/hours are Monday - Friday; 8 am to 5 pm with flexibility based upon academic course schedule and business needs. Ideal candidate will work ~25 hours per week during the duration of the co-op program. We are looking for a minimum of 2 consecutive semesters of participation. The site employs 158. Pratt & Whitney PSD provides the aviation industry with capabilities for specialized repair of gas turbine engine cases and components.
- Assist the Human Resources Partner with a wide range of initiatives and projects in the areas of HR compliance, employee engagement, employee relations, leadership development, recruiting, onboarding & orientation and diversity, equity & inclusion.
- Prepare HR related reports.
- Track progress, deadlines, and priorities of assigned projects.
- Proofreading and editing HR documents including policies, procedures and handbooks.
- Be a point of contact for site employees and leadership.
- Assist in handling employee inquiries through responsiveness, follow-up, and escalation when needed.
- You will learn how to take skills you have acquired in school and apply them in a professional setting.
- This position is designed to be both educational and practical.
- Actively pursuing a B.S. / B.A. in HR Management, Workforce Development & Education, Communications, Psychology, Humanities related degree or other related field
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Detail oriented with exceptional organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Professional with strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Personable, positive, proactive demeanor
- Requires extreme sensitivity and ability to handle matters confidentially
- Ability to use good judgment in time sensitive situations
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms