Location:10 Loyang Lane, Singapore
- Repair/ overhaul aero-engine components by benching, blasting, brazing, blending, polishing, , drilling, lathe machining, CNC or using other required mechanical skills
- Follow established procedures and guidelines to form a variety of simple, manual tasks that form part of a production process, manufacture products according to production specifications and schedules, volume, cost, and wastage targets, and quality standards
- Support and participate in the EH&S programs and activities within the company
- To report on all incidents (injuries, illnesses, near misses, spills etc.), hazardous conditions, and emergencies to his/her supervisor
- Responsible for performing an assessment of risk of his/her activities, taking corrective and preventive actions
- Attend EH&S training programs and takes personal responsibility for safety
- To comply with EH&S regulations/policies/programs/rules and use personal protective equipment (PPE)
- To participate in audits and inspections as and when required
- To provide a quality product that satisfies our customers’ needs and expectations the first time, every time!
- Emphasizing a total quality management process which provides accuracy, and strict compliance with agency regulations and customer requirements, giving the highest degree of confidence; understanding that meeting the requirements of the next employee in the work flow process is just as important as meeting the needs of external customer.
- Improving the systems of production to generate continuing quality and productivity improvements with full accountability and responsibility.
- To comply with the Company Code of Ethics.
- GCE ’O’ Level, NITEC and Diploma in Precision/Aerospace/Mechanical Engineering
- Training will be provided
- Willing to work on rotating shifts
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms