Location:5 Tuas Drive 2, Singapore
Pratt & Whitney is a world leader in the design, manufacture and service of aircraft engines, and auxiliary power units. It offers a broad product portfolio that includes commercial aircraft jet engines, commercial turboprop engines, military aircraft engines, business and general aviation jet and turboprop engines, helicopter turboshaft engines.
Pratt & Whitney in Singapore is a global center of excellence with the most comprehensive service offering outside of the U.S. Located in key industrial areas of Loyang, Seletar and Tuas, the Pratt & Whitney companies operating in Singapore include: Component Aerospace Singapore, Eagle Services Asia, P&W NGPF Manufacturing Company Singapore, Pratt & Whitney Canada (SEA), Pratt & Whitney Component Solutions, and Turbine Overhaul Services. Pratt & Whitney has been operating in Singapore for more than 30 years, making it one of the pioneers in the development of Singapore’s world-class aerospace industry.
Turbine Overhaul Services Pte Ltd
- Prepare metallographic/chemical samples using analytical tools to evaluate coating/structural and chemical quality.
- Perform related mechanical/chemical tests.
- Assist in waste store management and supporting TPM for lab machine.
- solve technical issue as appropriate in daily routine work
- Participate in continuous improvement projects and initiatives
- Demonstrate responsibilities in Compliance with safety, Quality and Code of Ethics at all times
- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering or other engineering disciplines
- Those without relevant experience are welcome to apply
- Team player with positive attitude, meticulous, possess good communication skills and able to work independently
Why Join Us
- We drive innovation to go beyond with a purpose to transform aviation.
- We grow our people to become leaders with talent & leadership programs.
- We offer employee scholarship program for further education.
- We care for your well-being with comprehensive health, medical & dental benefits.
- We provide island-wide company transport from major MRT stations.
- We provide structured on-the-job trainings and in-house/ external certifications.
- We value trust, safety, integrity, respect, safety, innovation and excellence.
- We provide annual wage supplement (AWS) and variable bonus plan.
- We provide shift & meal allowances (Shift work only).
- We provide overtime benefits as applicable (Shift work only).
- Our ethos is “We Succeed, Together”
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms