Engineer, Digital Technology
Location:51 Calshot Road, Singapore
Pratt & Whitney is a world leader in the design, manufacture and service of aircraft engines, and auxiliary power units. It offers a broad product portfolio that includes commercial aircraft jet engines, commercial turboprop engines, military aircraft engines, business and general aviation jet and turboprop engines, helicopter turboshaft engines.
Pratt & Whitney in Singapore is a global center of excellence with the most comprehensive service offering outside of the U.S. Located in key industrial areas of Loyang, Seletar and Tuas, the Pratt & Whitney companies operating in Singapore include: Component Aerospace Singapore, Eagle Services Asia, P&W NGPF Manufacturing Company Singapore, Pratt & Whitney Canada (SEA), Pratt & Whitney Component Solutions, and Turbine Overhaul Services. Pratt & Whitney has been operating in Singapore for more than 30 years, making it one of the pioneers in the development of Singapore’s world-class aerospace industry.
- Conduct detailed business analysis, outlining opportunities (propose changes or improvement initiative) to support new technology solutions for the business
- Analyze, document process flow, functional requirements and change request, translate user requirements into feasible solutions as well as to develop and test the customized application
- Manage IT software platforms such as SharePoint intranet, electronic forms, smart factory portal
- Provide training and document user manual/instructions
- Manage IT infrastructure systems and new projects such as VOIP, Central Broadcast system, Asset tracking system (Operation and nonoperational), Photocopiers etc.
- Ensure IT compliance such as managing computer asset inventory and shared folder access control
- Raise and track acquisition requests for IT related items
- Organize and participate in project meetings, providing status update of the action items.
- Support of any adhoc activities (like Townhall, Plant Shutdown and Vendor Escort)
- Degree in IT, Computing, Engineering or equivalent
- Good working knowledge of IT applications system life cycle
- Possess programming knowledge of web development in either Python, Asp, Java, SQL script or VBA.
- Knowledge of any analytical software would be a plus point (Qliksense, PowerBI or Tableau)
- Knowledge of any RPA process would be advantageous.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (both written and oral)
- Versatile worker who is able to work well in a team setting and independently
- Ability to think and process information at macro and micro level
Why Join Us:
- We drive innovation to go beyond with a purpose to transform aviation
- We grow our people to become leaders with talent & leadership programs
- We offer employee scholarship program for further education
- We care for your well-being with comprehensive health, medical & dental benefits
- We provide island-wide company transport from major MRT stations
- We provide structured on-the-job trainings and in-house/ external certifications
- We value trust, safety, integrity, respect, safety, innovation and excellence
- We provide annual wage supplement (AWS) and variable bonus plan
- Our ethos is “We Succeed, Together”
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms