F135 Depot CSE
Country:United States of America
Location:PW147: Oklahoma Field Location Remote Location, Remote City, OK, 73145 USA
Pratt & Whitney is working to, once again, transform the future of flight—designing building and servicing engines unlike any the world has ever seen. And because transformation begins from within, we’re seeking the people to drive it. So- calling all curious.
Come ready to explore and you’ll find a place where your talent takes flight—beyond the borders of title, a country or your comfort zone. Bring your passion and commitment and we’ll welcome you into a tight-knit team that takes our mission personally. Channel your drive to make a difference into shaping an organization and an industry that’s evolving fast to the future.
Where the difference you make is on display every day. Just look up.
Are you ready to go beyond?
The engine program that powers the F-35 Lightning multi-role aircraft has an opening for a high proficiency, motivated, self-starting Customer Support Engineer. This position will have responsibility to coordinate, develop and review deliverables.
F135 Depot CSEs will provide sustainment activities and are an integral member of the engineering Component Integrated Product Teams for hardware.
The CSE will have demonstrated proficiency and leadership for activities including:
- Ensure Module Center CSE deliverables achieve 100% on-time and accurate (MDR, MERLIN, Val-Ver, etc.)
- Develop proficiency and expertise in F135 engine hardware and CSE processes
- Communicate status and issues to customer (JPO) counterparts regarding hardware issues
- Drive customer satisfaction by influencing design for supportability.
- Champion supportable, cost effective solutions in design reviews and supportability
- Learn applicable standard work. Become familiar with best practices and opportunities for standardization across CSE.
- Work with CSE supervisors to assess current CSE proficiency levels to support their performance connection meetings.
Bachelor’s degree required; a degree in engineering or related field preferred
- 4+ years of total professional work experience
- 2+ years of presenting technical projects to management level
- 2+ years in a role responsible for resolving technical issues
- 2+ years of experience managing projects across multifunctional teams
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms