Security Specialist (Weekend 3rd Shift)
Country:United States of America
Location:PW105: North Berwick Wells Road, Route 9, North Berwick, ME, 03906 USA
Perform a variety of duties to enforce Company security regulations by checking badges, admitting employees, visitors, delivery personnel and refusing entrance to unauthorized persons.
Security Specialist I at all facilities may be expected to perform the following duties:
- Receive, direct and schedule employees, applicants and other visitors to various office locations for interview or other authorized meetings.
- Question visitors and employees tactfully to determine reason for visit or service desired. When visitors request to see a staff member who is not available, make arrangements with other personnel who can handle the situation or schedule them to return at another time.
- Answer personal inquiries about a wide variety of services. Issue authorized badge for admittance to the plant. Maintain record of one day and visitor badges issues, ensuring an authorization accompanies each badge.
- Sign in delivery personnel adhering to International Trade Compliance policies and procedures.
- Physically inspect delivery vehicles, ensuring the protection of the facility and its employees.
- In the case of applicants, refer to schedule for later interview according to availability of interviewing personnel.
- Examine items such as briefcases and packages to prevent the unauthorized bringing in or taking out of articles. Ensure all material being removed from the facility is accompanied by the proper authorization.
- Write reports describing all violations, irregularities or complaints noted.
May have the opportunity to train for, obtain and maintain certifications to enhance individual skills and broaden the department’s service to its customers.
May perform a variety of other protective services-related duties, as assigned.
- High School or General Equivalency Diploma
- Must be able to read, write, speak and understand English
- Proficient in regulations of the National Industrial Security Program Manual and Export Control
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, including Access, Excel, Power Point and Word
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms