QR Coordinator Associate
Country:United States of America
Location:PW105: North Berwick Wells Road, Route 9, North Berwick, ME, 03906 USA
Pratt & Whitney is working to, once again, transform the future of flight—designing, building and servicing engines unlike any the world has ever seen. And because transformation begins from within, we’re seeking the people to drive it. So, calling all curious.
Come ready to explore and you’ll find a place where your talent takes flight—beyond the borders of title, a country or your comfort zone. Bring your passion and commitment and we’ll welcome you into a tight-knit team that takes our mission personally. Channel your drive to make a difference into shaping an organization and an industry that’s evolving fast to the future.
Where the difference you make is on display every day. Just look up.
Typical tasks include, but are not limited to the following:
- Plan, organize, schedule, and communicate daily organizational activities
- Electronically file applicable documents after completion of MRB disposition
- Evaluate Quality Notifications and related documentation for accuracy and completeness as received from both internal and external sources.
- Interpret external concessions and create PWA Quality Notifications
- Perform JC&L2 ITC classifications
- Demonstrate an ability to interpret applicable engineering detail and assembly drawings, engine manuals, clearance charts, engineering changes, and specifications
- High School or General Equivalency Diploma
- 3+ years of experience working with Manufacturing and Quality operations
- Associates Degree and 2 years of experience working with Manufacturing and Quality operations
- Must be able to read, write, speak and understand English
- Experience interfacing with SAP and Documentum
- Ability to communicate to large groups across multiple organizations
- Excellent communication and meeting facilitation skills
- Excellent computer skills
- Flexibility around shifts, for training and to maintain workflow, to include overtime
- Ability to manage multiple competing priorities simultaneously
- Ability to read and interpret Engineer Drawings
- Possess excellent organizational skills
- Display a Customer focused mind set
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms