QR Coordinator Associate
Country:United States of America
Location:PW105: North Berwick Wells Road, Route 9, North Berwick, ME, 03906 USA
Pratt & Whitney is working to, once again, transform the future of flight—designing, building and servicing engines unlike any the world has ever seen. And because transformation begins from within, we’re seeking the people to drive it. So, calling all curious.
Come ready to explore and you’ll find a place where your talent takes flight—beyond the borders of title, a country or your comfort zone. Bring your passion and commitment and we’ll welcome you into a tight-knit team that takes our mission personally. Channel your drive to make a difference into shaping an organization and an industry that’s evolving fast to the future.
Where the difference you make is on display every day. Just look up.
Are you ready to go beyond?
- Review, investigate and make dispositions of parts or materials placed on Quality Review due to deviations from engineering specifications.
- Review and interpret applicable engineering detail and assembly drawings, engine manuals, clearance charts, engineering changes, and specifications to determine the severity of the material deviations.
- Make dispositions of parts and materials based on evaluation of technical requirements and end use.
- As required, develop and write rework & repair techniques that return parts to an acceptable condition.
We will consider applicants from REQ # 01462310 for this REQ
- High School or General Equivalency Diploma
- 5 + of experience working with quality methods and procedures in manufacturing
- Must be able to read, write, speak and understand English
- Capable of evaluating Quality Notifications and related documentation for accuracy and completeness as received from both internal and external sources. Provide the necessary controls for storage and control of nonconforming material.
- Advanced shop mathematics for trigonometric and geometric computation.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Excellent computer skills
- Flexibility around shifts, for training and to maintain workflow, to include overtime
- Ability to manage multiple competing priorities simultaneously
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms