MTS Electrician- 2nd shift
Country:United States of America
Location:PW105: North Berwick Wells Road, Route 9, North Berwick, ME, 03906 USA
Pratt & Whitney is working to, once again, transform the future of flight—designing, building and servicing engines unlike any the world has ever seen. And because transformation begins from within, we’re seeking the people to drive it. So, calling all curious.
Come ready to explore and you’ll find a place where your talent takes flight—beyond the borders of title, a country or your comfort zone. Bring your passion and commitment and we’ll welcome you into a tight-knit team that takes our mission personally. Channel your drive to make a difference into shaping an organization and an industry that’s evolving fast to the future.
Where the difference you make is on display every day. Just look up.
Are you ready to go beyond?
- Plan and perform complex work involving electrical and electronic maintenance, operation and improvement of equipment and the facility.
- Read and draw schematics for electrical/electronic trades and mechanical schematics, when necessary.
- Perform industrial electrical / electronic maintenance, diagnosis, and repair on N/C and CNC machines, and electronic controls.
- Apply the fundamentals of industrial mechanics, including the principles of hydraulic and pneumatic and troubleshoot system/component problems, where applicable.
- Effectively communicate, verbally and in writing, with trades people and vendors.
- Apply the principals of industrial safety and handling of hazardous materials as it relates to electrical/electronic trades
- Manage multiple competing priorities simultaneously.
- Must be flexible around shifts for coverage and training, including overtime.
- Must be able to obtain an Industrial Vehicle license to perform related job duties Must be able to work from heights of 20 feet or less Existing eligible and qualified North Berwick site employees will be given primary consideration for this position.
- High School or General Equivalency Diploma
- 1+ years of related experience in industrial electrical/electronics or a completed technical certificate / post-secondary degree in a related field
- Must be able to read, write and speak English
- Professional industrial electrical / electronic experience specializing in machine maintenance, diagnostic skills, N/C and CNC machines, and electronic controls
- Professional electrical construction experience (110v electrical outlets, conduit installation, etc...)
- Experience interpreting complex electrical/electronic drawings and diagrams
- Experience using various machine and hand tools and checking instruments
- Knowledge of advanced shop mathematics, including applied algebra and geometry
- Competent in Microsoft Office and SAP Knowledge of ACE tools
- Completed technical school certificate or degree
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms