Business Segment Manager - Inventory & Planning (Remote)
Country:United States of America
Location:PW116: Muskegon, MI 4905 Stariha Drive, Muskegon, MI, 49441 USA
Position may be performed remotely with travel to the Muskegon, Michigan site a minimum of bi-monthly; relocation may be discussed.
Responsible for Inventory & Planning (I&P) of new and used parts within business site as well as extended third party locations, including but not limited to structure, planning requirements, tracking, analysis and reporting, to achieve committed retail & surplus business, Aircraft on Ground response, Preferred Supplier Agreement, budgetary and target performance levels for P&WC (Pratt & Whitney Canada) business.
Meets the company’s vision, goals, and objectives while addressing business requirements and ensuring customer experience.
Leads, coaches, and sets the strategy for the department; establishes accountability metrics, drives transformation for the site and collaboratively across P&WC customer service inventory teams.
Identifies inefficiencies, excessive surplus, margin expansion, market share increase and inventory turns opportunities by collaboration across groups and with leadership.
Employs material management best practices to continually improve the inventory as a percent of sales metric
Actively promotes and executes a digital analytics approach to logistics business and deploys key performance indicators for service level as well as inventory tracking and accountability.
Assists in annual budget preparation, provides precision input, weekly, relating to monthly forecasting.
Reinforces strong controls environment with no adverse audits, maintaining AS9120 and AC0056 accreditations
This position reports to the Director of Pratt & Whitney Component Solutions. The Inventory & Planning Manager report to this position.
Travels as required (10%)
Miscellaneous projects and assignments as required.
This position is Virtual\Remote for well qualified candidates with a successful background working in this capacity.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, finance, supply chain management, or a related field.
- 5-10 years’ experience with increasing responsibilities, including supervisory experience.
- 3+years with direct inventory system management experience in a similar role
- Solid knowledge of data analysis, inventory management software, SAP, PowerBI, and forecasting techniques
- Analytical-minded with strong attention to detail
- Excels in working collaboratively with peers, upper management, and front-line employees.
- MBA Preferred.
- Knowledge of the commercial aviation engine new and aftermarket parts business.
- Previous experience in aviation industry logistics.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms