Country:United States of America
Location:PW146: Oklahoma City, OK 2701 Liberty Parkway, Midwest City, OK, 73110 USA
The Mechanical System, Externals & Nacelles Module Center Engineering Operational Military Engines (OME) has an opening for an MRO Engineer to be apart of the Engineering support team for Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul (MRO) activity at the US Air Force Depot at Tinker Air Force Base in Oklahoma City, OK. This team is responsible for all Mechanical Systems and Externals hardware for the F135, F119, F100, TF33 and J52 programs. The primary function of the MRO Engineer (MRO-E) is to be an onsite engineering liaison representing Pratt & Whitney in front of our US Air Force customer. This role is a 1st shift opportunity.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Being an active member of the Engine Life Management Team (ELMT), which includes trending updates and Tech Order changes, supporting Lead the Fleet and AMT ACI’s, and supporting DEEP look activities to help our military customers better maintain their engine fleet.
- Review and disposition of MRB hardware
- Support Component Improvement Program (CIP) tasks
- Work as the onsite representative supporting engine/hardware investigations
- Provide assistance to Customer Support Engineering (CSE) and base personnel on field support and quality issues.
- As the primary interface onsite for the CIPT's, Site Leadership, and Onsite Customers, you will provide mentoring and guidance, and help develop the onsite team.
- 10% travel is anticipated
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering
- 5+ years of experience in engineering
- US Citizenship due to government contracts
- Bachelors Degree in Mechanical or Aerospace Engineering
- Experience with Operational Engine Hardware support such as: Engineering Change Process, Production and fielded hardware disposition, Limit expansion task and analysis.
- Excellent knowledge of all required engineering analytical tools and documentation sources.
- Previous hardware experience with Externals or Mechanical Components products is a plus
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills,
- Ability to operate across a wide range of disciplines and management levels with both internal and external customers
US Citizenship or permanent resident registration is required.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms