F135 Support Equipment Inventory Specialist (2nd Shift)
Country:United States of America
Location:PW146: Oklahoma City, OK 2701 Liberty Parkway, Midwest City, OK, 73110 USA
Pratt & Whitney is working to, once again, transform the future of flight—designing building and servicing engines unlike any the world has ever seen. And because transformation begins from within, we’re seeking the people to drive it. So- calling all curious.
Come ready to explore and you’ll find a place where your talent takes flight—beyond the borders of title, a country or your comfort zone. Bring your passion and commitment and we’ll welcome you into a tight-knit team that takes our mission personally. Channel your drive to make a difference into shaping an organization and an industry that’s evolving fast to the future.
Where the difference you make is on display every day. Just look up.
Are you ready to go beyond?
The F-35/F135 Program has a unique opportunity for a motivated, self-starting Support Equipment Inventory Specialist, interested in a career at Tinker Air Force Base. The successful candidate will be responsible for the management of support equipment (SE) assets and interface with external customers and suppliers.
As part of Military Customer Support & Services, (MCSS), the selected candidate will be responsible for accomplishing the following tasks:
- Support equipment will require tracking on the shop floor and in LSEMS (Lightening II Support Equipment Management System) to support and manage the support equipment inventory and global support equipment pool.
- Coordinate and manage annual inspections, calibration and dead load testing of support equipment and track all maintenance activities in the MXI system.
- Monitor tool inventory of shop tooling, engine/module caps, covers, container and trailer maintenance, and other perishable tooling.
- Advise supervision and management of critical tooling issues.
- Maintain broken tool reports and perform broken tool exchanges.
- Initiate repair actions for shop tooling (Create MERLINS, order detail parts, coordinate repairs with outsourced vendors.)
- Coordinate receiving inspections when required for new and locally repaired tooling.
- Present issues and propose solutions to internal management team and external customers.
- Support monthly /quarterly F135 internal meetings.
Education / Certifications:
BS/BA in engineering/industrial technology or related technical field.
Experience / Qualifications:
- Minimum requirement: 2+ years’ experience in a combination of the following areas:
- Technical familiarity with engineering blueprints and the ability to read engineering drawings.
- Basic understanding of jet engine or support equipment/ tooling development planning, project management, tool design, tool manufacturing, and inspection processes.
- Basic understanding of root cause analysis.
- Candidate must be a United States citizen
- 2nd shift position
- CAD/UG experience a plus, but not required
- Base knowledge of Air Force Technical Orders
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Proficiency in MS office tools
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms