Associate Director, Facilities, EHS & Security for OK Operations
Country:United States of America
Location:PW146: Oklahoma City, OK 2701 Liberty Parkway, Midwest City, OK, 73110 USA
Pratt & Whitney is working to, once again, transform the future of flight—designing building and servicing engines unlike any the world has ever seen. And because transformation begins from within, we’re seeking the people to drive it. So- calling all curious.
Come ready to explore and you’ll find a place where your talent takes flight—beyond the borders of title, a country or your comfort zone. Bring your passion and commitment and we’ll welcome you into a tight-knit team that takes our mission personally. Channel your drive to make a difference into shaping an organization and an industry that’s evolving fast to the future.
Where the difference you make is on display every day. Just look up.
Are you ready to go beyond?
We are seeking an Associate Director of EHS and Facilities site manager to lead a staff of multi-media EH&S professionals serving the Oklahoma City and Tinker AFB Campuses. The Oklahoma EHS and Facilities organization is responsible for activities including planning, analysis, project administration, property administration, fostering a culture of safety, environmental stewardship, provisioning, engineering, construction, and plant & equipment maintenance.
- Develops and executes project and process plans, implements policies and procedures, and sets operational goals for the EHS and Facilities
- Manages stakeholders and requirements to planned cost, schedule, quality, and scope for the Campus 2023 initiative from site design and identification to construction and permitting to move-in and maintenance
- Forecast resource needs and manages personnel and services providers to meet project and daily operating requirements
- Provide administration of the Oklahoma Sites’ EH&S Council, including monthly safety data analysis and trending, and assure EH&S staff is appropriately assigned to execute the EH&S management system program elements.
- Ensure key programs e.g. risk assessment, industrial hygiene, ergonomics, audits & inspections, hazardous waste, environmental permits, etc. are maintained to adequately identify and mitigate risk and provide a safe workplace.
- Acquires resources for projects and processes, provides technical management of suppliers, and leads process improvements
- Identifies opportunities and leads team to improve work-related products and processes. Engages and empowers employees to make process improvements
- Interfaces subcontractors for support necessary to maintain personnel and production asset health
- Ensure compliance with all local, state, and federal regulatory agencies including documenting inspections/maintenance of fire extinguishers, ladders, MSDS notebooks, fire exits, and fire prevention and alarm systems
- Ensure safety of employees, visitors, and partners by identifying and resolving potential hazards
- Develops and maintains relationships and partnerships with customers, stakeholders, peers, business partners and direct reports
- Conveys organizational messages to facilitate the accomplishment of work group, project, or process goals
- Acts as liaison to local public utility, environmental, governmental and energy agencies as necessary.
- Implements policies, procedures, and documents to ensure consistent execution of processes within work group in support of Pratt & Whitney and regulatory requirements. Enforces company rules and policies regarding ethical behavior, safety, security, use of company property, time charging, etc.
- Responsible for developing and monitoring the site's energy management program
- Oversees all contract agreements with vendors and service providers for EHS and Facilities
- Coaches, counsels, mentors, and provides developmental opportunities and job assignments to enhance employee performance and expand capabilities
- The position must meet Export Control compliance requirements, therefore a "US Person" as defined by 22 C.F.R. § 120.15 is required. "US Person" includes US Citizen, lawful permanent resident, refugee, or asylee.
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills/Experience):
- 8+ years of experience in a leadership role, leading teams, and projects to successful completion
- 8+ years of facilities operations or environmental, health, & safety management experience
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience):
- 4+ years of experience developing and executing multi-year strategies to meet organization objectives
- 4+ years of experience developing and implementing process improvement initiatives
- Experience in managing the design, construction and commissioning of a building with emphasis on EH&S.
- Experience using Maximo or other computerized maintenance software systems
- Leadership capability to include experience working with diverse cross-functional teams
Relocation: This position offers relocation based on candidate eligibility.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms