Shipping/Receiving Clerk (3rd shift)
Country:United States of America
Location:PW205: P&W Amercon - PA 181 Fulling Mill Road, Middletown, PA, 17057 USA
Pratt & Whitney is working to once again transform the future of flight—designing, building and servicing engines unlike any the world has ever seen. And because transformation begins from within, we’re seeking the people to drive it. So, calling all curious.
Come ready to explore and you’ll find a place where your talent takes flight—beyond the borders of title, a country or your comfort zone. Bring your passion and commitment and we’ll welcome you into a tight-knit team that takes our mission personally. Channel your drive to make a difference into shaping an organization and an industry that’s evolving fast to the future.
Where the difference you make is on display every day. Just look up.
Are you ready to go beyond?
• Prepares and pack orders for shipment. Assembles orders, checks against customer order and reports incomplete orders.
• Receives and unpacks materials and supplies.
• Checks receipts against purchase order for proper shipment, shortages, damages or defects.
• This position must know how to access and apply Pratt & Whitney’s policies, procedures and documents that affect product quality and the segregation of non-conforming parts from good parts.
• Position receives product and verifies counts and certifications to Amercon and customer requirements.
o Receives raw material, mill supplies and subcontracted services.
o Checks materials requiring certification to a specification or requirement.
o Verifies material counts to packing slips.
o Enters packing slip details into SAP or delivers packing slips to Accounting.
o Delivers raw materials, operating supplies, grinding wheels, and tooling to respective areas for proper storage.
• Assures that inspection stamps are present on all products released for use and on certifications and packing slips, as required.
• Monitor and maintain company internal inventory tracking system.
• Compares inventory records against physical count of inventory; makes adjustments to or investigates inaccuracies.
• Validate non-delivery issues through inspection.
• This position can also enter all receipts of raw materials, mill supplies and subcontracted services into the receiving module SAP.
• Keep the dock area neat, clean and orderly.
• Prepare product for shipping to vendor base and final customers.
• Releases material to production in accordance with manufacturing requirements to support sales plan.
• Coordinate freight carrier deliveries.
• May be required to operate PIV (Forklift, Stacker and powered pallet jack).
• Adhere to International Trade Compliance rules and regulations.
• May be required to carry out tasks not specifically listed, within the scope and skill level of this position in support of department objectives and to develop one’s skills.
- High School Diploma or GED required
- 1+ years shipping/receiving experience
- U.S. Citizenship required due to government contracts
• Strong written & verbal communication skills.
• Ability to follow standard work
• Computer skills required (Microsoft Office)
• SAP/Solumina experience preferred
• Frequently move about the Shipping/Receiving department and occasionally maneuver material weighing up to 30 lbs. Utilize ergonomic lifting devices, as required.
All Employees Shall:
• Fully utilize and embrace the ACE Operating System.
• Comply with the EH&S Policy and applicable regulatory and company EH&S rules and requirements
• Report to supervision conditions or practices that are either unsafe or that may adversely impact the environment, to ensure prompt resolution of potential hazards
• Attend scheduled EH&S training program
• Actively support the organization’s efforts to meet or exceed EH&S goals and plans
• Recommend improved EH&S practices
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms