Material Handler (3rd Shift)
Country:United States of America
Location:PW205: P&W Amercon - PA 181 Fulling Mill Road, Middletown, PA, 17057 USA
Pratt & Whitney is working to once again transform the future of flight—designing, building and servicing engines unlike any the world has ever seen. And because transformation begins from within, we’re seeking the people to drive it. So, calling all curious.
Come ready to explore and you’ll find a place where your talent takes flight—beyond the borders of title, a country or your comfort zone. Bring your passion and commitment and we’ll welcome you into a tight-knit team that takes our mission personally. Channel your drive to make a difference into shaping an organization and an industry that’s evolving fast to the future.
Where the difference you make is on display every day. Just look up.
Are you ready to go beyond?
The Material Handler is responsible for transporting airfoils throughout the facility using a cart. This individual will ensure the incoming racks are filled with the correct amount of product. In addition, this individual will move product from the outgoing racks to the next operation. The individual in this position will be required to move about the facility approximately 95% of their shift.
- Transport airfoils in trays from cell to cell.
- The person in this position will frequently move airfoils in trays approximately 95% of the time.
- Wash and dry airfoil trays to avoid FOD (Foreign Object Debris) .
- Wash and dry airfoils, per requirements.
- Track production inventory throughout the facility.
- May be required to carry out tasks not specifically listed, within the scope and skill level of this position in support of department objectives and to develop one’s skills.
- Occasionally move product/trays weighing up to 25lbs. Utilize proper lifting devices as needed.
The individual in this position should:
- Have basic computer experience.
- Learn and understand shop floor visual controls.
- Must be task oriented and require minimal oversight.
- High school diploma or GED equivalency
- U.S. Citizenship required due to government contracts
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms