Machine Operator One
Country:United States of America
Location:PW205: P&W Amercon - PA 181 Fulling Mill Road, Middletown, PA, 17057 USA
Summary of Responsibilities:
Machine Operator 1 activities require the ability to operate a variety of production machines. Machines may include: CMM (Coordinate Measuring Machine), polish wheel, airflow, waterflow, shot peen, furnace, grinding machines, EDM (Electrical Discharge Machine), etc. This position will require performing routine operations.
·Machine operator 1 activities may include:
-Perform routine operations
-Read and interpret process sheets;
-Deburr and clean parts;
- Make minor offset changes (if required) with oversight;
- Frequently utilize measuring devices and assess product acceptance based on blueprint specification(s);
- Clock labor in Solumina;
- Perform preventative maintenance and document results;
- Document information on check sheets;
- Keep dimensional data on run charts;
- Complete Daily Walk Around (DWA) and utilize communication log.
- Keep work area and equipment clean;
- Maintain acceptable quality levels
- The person in this position will frequently move about the machine line in order to operate various manufacturing equipment (approximately 90% of the time). Transport product and/or equipment weighing up to 10 pounds.
- Must be able to run all equipment in the entire work loop and produce product at rate per standard work.
- May be required to carry out tasks not specifically listed, within the scope and skill level of this position in support of department objectives and to develop one’s skills
- Adhere to ACE guidelines and perform ACE duties as required
- Adhere to all EH & S guidelines, including wearing of required personal protective equipment
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
- Proficient with use of machine tools and precision measuring instruments.
- Aptitude for mathematics, including ability to read blueprints, read/work from drawings.
- Work towards ACE Associates certification
- Strong written & verbal communication skills
All Employees Shall:
- Comply with the EH&S Policy and applicable regulatory and company EH&S rules and requirements
- Report to supervision conditions or practices that are either unsafe or that may adversely impact the environment, to ensure prompt resolution of potential hazards
- Attend scheduled EH&S training program
- Actively support the organization’s efforts to meet or exceed EH&S goals and plans
- Recommend improved EH&S practices
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms