Industrial Engineer - Advanced Coating Technologies
Country:United States of America
Location:PW177: Advanced Coating Technologies 60 Turner Dr, Suite 1, Middletown, NY, 10941 USA
Pratt & Whitney is working to once again transform the future of flight—designing, building and servicing engines unlike any the world has ever seen. And because transformation begins from within, we’re seeking the people to drive it. So, calling all curious.
Come ready to explore and you’ll find a place where your talent takes flight—beyond the borders of title, a country or your comfort zone. Bring your passion and commitment and we’ll welcome you into a tight-knit team that takes our mission personally. Channel your drive to make a difference into shaping an organization and an industry that’s evolving fast to the future.
Where the difference you make is on display every day. Just look up.
Are you ready to go beyond?
Pratt & Whitney is seeking an Industrial Engineer - Advance Coating Technology.
- Study product requirements and determine capital equipment and labor staffing to meet requirements.
- Conduct machine capacity analysis and identify/manage improvement initiatives to increase efficiency (OEE).
- Develop methods to increase productivity, maximize efficiency and manage human capital more effectively.
- Recommend capital investment strategy to meet product delivery and cost targets.
- Evaluate the effects of schedule and product design changes.
- Design layouts of equipment and workspace and improving process flow.
- Participate and leading Kaizen events.
- Bachelor's Degree in Industrial Engineering, Business Management or equivalent experience and 7+ years of experience in Industrial Engineering, Manufacturing or Operations.
- US Person Status required due to government contract.
- This is an onsite position working in Middletown, NY.
- Advance Degree in Industrial Engineering, Business Management or related field and 5+ years of experience in Industrial Engineering, Manufacturing or Operations.
- Ability to prioritize many details into a broad view of the total organization.
- Ability to work effectively with other engineers, technicians, operators, and management.
- Knowledge of manufacturing and assembly processes.
- Experience in various computer software and administrative abilities.
- Data mining & manipulation experience with Excel, VBA, SQL, other methods.
- Understanding of capital acquisition process – knowledge or background. Strong analytical, creative thinking and project management skills.
- Strong time management skills, ability to multi-task and adaptable to changing priorities.
- Working knowledge of product manufacturing / process technologies.
- Self-starter and able to work with minimal direction.
- Strong computer skills.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms