Country:United States of America
Location:PW102: Middletown Aircraft Rd P.O. Box 611, Middletown, CT, 06457 USA
Pratt & Whitney is working to, once again, transform the future of flight—designing, building and servicing engines unlike any the world has ever seen. And because transformation begins from within, we’re seeking the people to drive it. So, calling all curious.
Come ready to explore and you’ll find a place where your talent takes flight—beyond the borders of title, a country or your comfort zone. Bring your passion and commitment and we’ll welcome you into a tight-knit team that takes our mission personally. Channel your drive to make a difference into shaping an organization and an industry that’s evolving fast to the future.
Where the difference you make is on display every day. Just look up.
Are you ready to go beyond?
The Finance Manager will provide financial support to the Compressions Systems Mod Center (Operations), ensuring financial and control functions are integrated to optimize cost reduction, satisfy financial requirements and safeguard assets.
This position will provide the opportunity to become an integral part of the production management team with a definite "hands-on" attitude required.
Location:Hybrid: Remote/Onsite: address: 1 Aircraft Road, Middletown, CT 06457
- Provide consolidated financial data to the GM and management team to support the overall financial results and forecast.
- Direct monthly closing and variance analysis of Module Center financial results and measurement part cost.
- Provide Module Center performance reports pertaining to operating expenses
- Provide summary of consolidated results to operations leadership team.
- Coordinate all forecasting efforts related to the operating expenses; including OMMs and budgets.
- Assist in making timely recommendations concerning financial consequences of strategies, programs, and actions for Compression Systems as a whole.
- Join business unit teams in supporting EHS and ACE goals for both operations and office areas.
- Set a high standard in monitoring and oversight of PW/RTX ethics and control policies (Sarbanes-Oxley, PW Standard Procedures, RTX code of ethics) to ensure 100% compliance.
- Assist in preparation of monthly forecasts and the annual OMM planning cycle.
- Prepare new business quotes and track external sales and cost of sales monthly.
- Bachelor’s Degree with 8+ years of relevant experience, OR advanced degree with 5+ years’ relevant experience.
- US Citizenship is required.
- Degree in Finance or Accounting.
- 2+ years of experience in operations finance.
- Preferred candidate must have strong financial and analytical skills, must be able to communicate effectively through all levels of the organization, and have a familiarity with multiple financial systems such as SAP, HFM & Excel.
- Preferred candidate must be a self-motivated team player and possess the ability to work effectively and efficient with little direction while handling multiple high priority projects at any given time.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms