Country:United States of America
Location:PW714: Holt MI 1780 Holloway, Holt, MI, 48842 USA
Pratt & Whitney is working to once again transform the future of flight—designing, building and servicing engines unlike any the world has ever seen. And because transformation begins from within, we’re seeking the people to drive it. So, calling all curious.
Come ready to explore and you’ll find a place where your talent takes flight—beyond the borders of title, a country or your comfort zone. Bring your passion and commitment and we’ll welcome you into a tight-knit team that takes our mission personally. Channel your drive to make a difference into shaping an organization and an industry that’s evolving fast to the future.
Where the difference you make is on display every day. Just look up.
Are you ready to go beyond?
This will be onsite position with the possibility of Hybrid.
- In this role, you will initiate and monitor production orders and material requirements needed to support customers both internal and external.
- Provide on-time product starts and production releases while focusing on part allocation, material flow and shortage management.
- Understand the production schedule and communicate with the Supply Chain organization for impacts to schedule.
- Work within the SAP system to continually search for opportunities to enhance the production and supply chain process using a variety of problem solving techniques.
- Interface with Finance, Operations, Quality and Engineering to support integrated value stream reporting and solutions.
- Lead and participate making material allocation priority decisions on critical hardware.
- Support Supply Chain logistics and drive cost reduction opportunities where they exist.
- Participate in process improvement opportunities using ACE and Lean Strategies to ensure accurate and prompt inventory accounting and financial reporting.
- Implement Root-Cause Corrective Actions as required to ensure the highest quality standards are maintained.
- Demonstrate commitment to the EH&S program by following all policies and procedures and completing all required training and supporting EH&S activities.
- Bachelor's Degree and a minimum of 2+ years of experience in manufacturing, engineering, materials, and/or aerospace.
- A High School Diploma required and 6+ years of similar experience.
- US Citizenship required.
- Prior experience in using the SAP system with emphasis on the production and material modules
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs including VBA
- Strong planning and organizational skills with the ability to adjust to changing priorities.
- Ability to work with all levels of employees, management, and customers.
- Robust manufacturing/materials background.
- Strong analytical skills including problem solving and troubleshooting.
- Able to demonstrate the practical application of continuous improvement principles.
- A highly motivated self-starter with a strong desire to succeed and pursue continued growth and developmental opportunities.
- Ability to meet commitments, balance and resolve conflicting priorities.
- Results focused work ethic to resolve issues in a timely manner.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms