2nd Shift Cell Leader
Country:United States of America
Location:PW714: Holt MI 1780 Holloway, Holt, MI, 48842 USA
Responsible for providing leadership and guidance to a multi-skilled group of team members for NGPF blades assembly cells and shipping and receiving areas
Work with all members of the PWAA NGPF organization to ensure that the business goals are implemented and achieved.
Ensure employees are adequately trained and work in a safe and environmentally sound manner.
Execute business decisions in a fair and equitable manner, support regular toolbox meetings, provide two-way communications, consistent application of policy/work rules, clear, consistent communication of organizational goals and objectives.
Responsibility for critical material functions, receiving, KCA, RM & detail warehousing.
Responsibility to track critical detail and raw material shortages & shipments towards releasing material to Business Unit.
Training to be provided, expectation is for you to possess superior working skills in shop floor coordinator functions, delivery assurance communications, and receiving & warehousing activities.
Apply ACE, lean and other continuous improvement techniques to develop and implement process improvement initiatives aimed at increasing quality, throughput and delivery integrity.
Responsible to ensure that the PWAA Lansing FOD policy is implemented and FOD reduction efforts are implemented.
Support all Company obligations as they relate to Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action, contracting with the United States Government and Administration of FAA policies and procedures.
- Bachelor's Degree or 3-5 years of management and/or operations experience
- 1+ years of experience with MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SAP, and Solumina.
- Aerospace industry experience
- Union Environment experience
- Demonstrated analytical aptitude, problem-solving skills, conflict resolution skills, leadership, interpersonal and communication skills
- Self-directed with excellent practices, processes and procedures
- Demonstrated flexibility / adaptability in high stress, ambiguous environments
- Demonstrated ability to plan and prioritize, implement lean principles and reduce waste
- Consistent track record of supervising people and managing projects
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms