Senior Quality Manager
Country:United States of America
Location:PW149: Georgia Field Location Remote Location, Remote City, GA, 30336 USA
Pratt & Whitney is working to once again transform the future of flight—designing, building and servicing engines unlike any the world has ever seen. And because transformation begins from within, we’re seeking the people to drive it. So, calling all curious.
Come ready to explore and you’ll find a place where your talent takes flight—beyond the borders of title, a country or your comfort zone. Bring your passion and commitment and we’ll welcome you into a tight-knit team that takes our mission personally. Channel your drive to make a difference into shaping an organization and an industry that’s evolving fast to the future.
Where the difference you make is on display every day. Just look up.
Are you ready to go beyond?
The Quality Logistics (QL) team is responsible for working closely with our Module Center Engineers, Supplier Quality Engineers and Third-Party Logistic providers to ensure we deliver affordable, high-quality parts that meet our customer's dynamic needs.
QL is looking for a Senior Quality Manager for our Southern logistic Center located in Atlanta, GA. The Sr. Quality Manager will lead a team of Quality Engineers and Associates providing Quality interface, expertise and support to Mod Center Quality Engineers, Supplier Quality Engineers, and the Third-Party Logistic provider. The candidate shall be highly motivated and effective team player with strong communication and influential skills.
- Leading and managing a team of Quality Engineers and Associates in ensuring product and process compliance. Providing guidance and direction regarding quality systems and requirements. Provide tactical leadership for day-to-day Quality functions. Ensure and maintain the Quality Signature for the facility.
- Maintain key relationships with SQL Managers, Supplier Quality Teams and Operations Management teams, Third-Party providers, and regulatory agencies to execute the continued improvement plans and meet customer requirements.
- Provide leadership to solve logistic value stream quality challenges to ensure success and customer satisfaction.
- Lead projects associated with Quality Logistics to include but not limited to QCPC, Quality Reviews, Internal Audits, CAR Management and the SLC IOP
- Attract, develop, and mentor diverse talent in Supplier Quality Logistics
- Foster and maintain a cooperative relationship with our key regulatory customers. (FAA, DCMA. RCO)
- Drive product and process improvements that ensure customer’s quality metric goals are met (Escapes, Scrap, Rework and Process Cert)
- Drive a culture of continuous improvement using CORE/ACE tools to implement change, eliminate escapes and reduce cost and lead times.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- At least 5 years of experience in Quality, Manufacturing and/or Engineering with a minimum of 3 years in the aerospace industry
- US Citizenship required due to government contracts
- An understanding of P&W Quality Procedures, Quality Management Systems, AS9100 and Regulatory Agency Requirements
- Demonstrated ability to interface with all levels of management and external customers (DCMA, FAA)
- Ability to lead projects, develop and mentor other leaders
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and ability to facilitate and motivate teams
- Knowledge and experience with root cause and process control tools
- Experience in using CORE/ACE tools to make process improvements
- Experience with SAP and Microsoft suite desired
- Ability to be Certified as an FAA ODA UM
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms