Sr. Manager, OGC Digital & Data Protection
Country:United States of America
Location:PW100: East Hartford 400 Main Street, East Hartford, CT, 06118 USA
Pratt & Whitney is working to, once again, transform the future of flight—designing, building and servicing engines unlike any the world has ever seen. And because transformation begins from within, we’re seeking the people to drive it. So, calling all curious.
Come ready to explore and you’ll find a place where your talent takes flight—beyond the borders of title, a country or your comfort zone. Bring your passion and commitment and we’ll welcome you into a tight-knit team that takes our mission personally. Channel your drive to make a difference into shaping an organization and an industry that’s evolving fast to the future.
Where the difference you make is on display every day. Just look up.
Are you ready to go beyond?
The Office of General Counsel (OGC) Transformation, Strategy and Data Protection team is looking for a motivated leader to be responsible for the strategic design, development, and overall implementation of our digital and data protection initiatives and programs. You’ll work with dedicated Digital Technology, Legal and business professionals to identify, deploy and manage programs that meet the strict requirements of our internal customers and regulatory obligations.
The ideal candidate would need to be able to work independently, under minimal supervision. Have a demonstrated process improvement experience. Possess a strong business acumen with experience developing business cases. Stakeholder management experience is needed along with functional requirements definition. Prior experience with risk and opportunity management along with developing change management plans and tool/system training. Need to be technically astute.
- Identification of digital transformation opportunities and the management of digital roadmap objectives for OGC practice areas working in partnership with business teams, RTX Enterprise Services, and P&W DT.
- Management of the legal aspects for key Transformation & Strategy initiatives (e.g; Model Based Enterprise). Liaise and coordinate between multiple DT/Cybersecurity, RTX Enterprise Services, Legal/Compliance, and business organization teams on key objectives.
- Identifying DT security regulatory/policy/directive gaps and, working with leadership, implement corrective actions. This requires the ability to effectively work with peers and partners through personal influence.
- Developing/reviewing user stories and functional requirements for new technology and digital solutions
- Capitalizing on experience to support the development and prioritization of business cases for large investments – focus on hard savings Return on Investment (ROI) balanced with practical risk-based compliance/data protection strategies to support the justification of technology investments
- Supporting and leading the development of organizational change management strategies and action plans to drive compliance and utilization and value realization for enterprise technology solutions, even after initial deployment and project closure
- Proactively manages risks and opportunities on projects and initiatives to ensure on time and on budget delivery with the proper escalation and stakeholder alignment
- Managing development, maintenance, and usage of standard work and documentation
- Bachelor of Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field with 10+ years of experience or master’s degree with 7+ years of experience.
- Degrees in Computer Science, IT, MIS, Business, Law or Engineering.
- Familiarity with standard industry DT controls/frameworks, including NIST 800-171, General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), etc.
- A working knowledge of International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR - 22 CFR) and the Export Administration Regulations (EAR - 15 CFR)
- General understanding of common DT architectures used at RTX/P&W or working knowledge of a P&W system, including familiarity with DT change control processes
- Demonstrated project management experience, specifically with complex projects
- High proficiency in both written and spoken English; Excellent writing and presentation skills with demonstrated ability to communicate clearly and concisely with peers and all levels of leadership
- A firm understanding of information assurance, DT security topics and the ability to translate complex, technical concepts into guidance for a non-technical audience
- Candidates should have experience working with cross-business and cross-functional teams in a geographically distributed environment.
- Demonstrate critical thinking, problem solving and attention to detail with a proactive attitude
- 3+ years of experience in Technical Quality Assurance with knowledge in white and black box testing, regression testing, performance testing, and/or functional & non-functional testing, or others.
- Experience designing and implementing automated testing of digital products
- Experience in writing clear, concise, and comprehensive test strategies, test cases, and reports
- Ability to prioritize and work autonomously and with team to ensure quality products
- Familiarity with industry standard cyber security requirements
- ITIL, Agile, and ACE certifications preferred
- Practiced Waterfall and Agile software delivery practices and expectations
- Experience in highly regulated industries or government solutions preferred
- Strong ability to communicate technical plans to technical and non-technical team members and stakeholders at all levels of organization
Remote work available
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms