Sr. Associate, Labor Relations, Hourly Pay & Benefits
Country:United States of America
Location:PW100: East Hartford 400 Main Street, East Hartford, CT, 06118 USA
Pratt & Whitney is working to once again transform the future of flight—designing, building and servicing engines unlike any the world has ever seen. And because transformation begins from within, we’re seeking the people to drive it. So, calling all curious.
Come ready to explore and you’ll find a place where your talent takes flight—beyond the borders of title, a country or your comfort zone. Bring your passion and commitment and we’ll welcome you into a tight-knit team that takes our mission personally. Channel your drive to make a difference into shaping an organization and an industry that’s evolving fast to the future.
Where the difference you make is on display every day. Just look up.
Are you ready to go beyond?
Pratt & Whitney is looking for a customer-focused, proactive, energetic and collaborative Sr. Associate, Employee & Labor Relations to join our evolving Employee & Labor Relations Community of Expertise in East Hartford, CT. This position will be responsible for supporting and enhancing the payroll and benefits experience for Pratt & Whitney’s Connecticut-based production employees.
- Collaborate with production employees, their supervisors, their representatives, and the payroll and benefits organization to execute its vision and purpose to improve the production associate experience.
- Investigate and resolve benefit questions raised by production employees throughout Pratt & Whitney’s CT facilities.
- Work with members of the IAM’s District staff to resolve employee collectively bargained-benefit issues which may arise.
- With regard to production employee payroll: train and consult supervisors; perform daily risk/error assessments and corrective actions; aggregate and submit weekly payroll files; minimize payroll errors for assigned sites; expedite & communicate required adjustments.
- Identify and codify site-specific benefits expertise.
- Identify, document, and codify site-specific payroll and benefits knowledge, processes and standard work.
- Adopt best pay and benefits administration practices that are identified at other sites in the network.
- Strong mindset focusing on identifying inefficiencies and driving process improvements.
- Good communication skills (written and oral) with all levels of the organization.
- Ability to think analytically and effectively apply logic to solve problems and find solutions to everyday challenges with creative new ideas.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with the ability to work effectively in fast-paced, team environment or independently with limited direction.
- Self-starter with willingness to support strategic priorities and take ownership of assigned projects/initiatives to contribute to results and ability to work with a minimum supervision.
- Thrive in a diverse, fast paced, global environment.
- Typically requires Bachelor’s degree with 3+ years in HR or Payroll administration or a relevant discipline.
- Previous experience in an HR Shared Services center or a similar customer facing type of environment.
- Experience with Salesforce, ADP Enterprise version 5 and Workday a plus.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Ability to have foresight, discernment, insight and utilize good judgment skills, specifically for escalations and case resolutions.
- Ability to work with highly sensitive and confidential material and possess good business judgment and ethics.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms