Program Integration Manager
Country:United States of America
Location:PW100: East Hartford 400 Main Street, East Hartford, CT, 06118 USA
As a member of the Special Technology Programs you will support the GATORWORKS organization in various tasks that impact the divisions under the GATORWORKS umbrella. The position requires the use of historical and forecast data to perform trend analysis, and variance analysis to identify issues and provide support and recommendations.
- 5 + Years direct working experience with Primavera, Project and SAP.
- US citizen and Active Security Clearance.
- Bachelor’s Degree is required. Graduate degree is a plus.
- 5 + Years background as a financial analysis.
- Position will require the candidate to be on-site.
Specific task and responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Overhead reporting and analysis
- Coordinate, execute and track capital requests
- Track and update the quarterly OMM manpower cycle with staffing requirements and forecasts
- Support OMM sales forecasts by running status reports and providing guidance/updates to the Program Managers/Management
- Lead and/or participate in other special projects/events/programs as required
- Support the STP program life cycle process – Proposals, Program Initiation, Execution and Closeout
- Support the STP Program plan development, EV analysis, schedule execution, variance analysis, manpower requirements and budget maintenance
- Candidate must possess strong systems skills, understand accounting and financial planning and have the ability to analyze abstract concepts. Have prior experience using Primavera, SAP, Microsoft Office Suite. Hyperion experience is a plus.
- The ideal candidate must be team orientated and able to provide guidance to the other team members, as well as, Management and Executives.
- Use independent judgment to analyze, assess and interpret data and provide recommendations.
- Effectively prioritize and execute multiple projects simultaneously.
- The candidate must have excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- CORE Apprentice Preferred.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms