Pratt & Whitney Controllers, Commercial Accounting Manager
Country:United States of America
Location:PW100: East Hartford 400 Main Street, East Hartford, CT, 06118 USA
Pratt & Whitney (P&W) is working to once again transform the future of flight—designing, building and servicing engines unlike any the world has ever seen. And because transformation begins from within, we’re seeking the people to drive it. So, calling all curious.
Come ready to explore and you’ll find a place where your talent takes flight—beyond the borders of title, a country or your comfort zone. Bring your passion and commitment and we’ll welcome you into a tight-knit team that takes our mission personally. Channel your drive to make a difference into shaping an organization and an industry that’s evolving fast to the future.
Where the difference you make is on display every day. Just look up.
Are you ready to go beyond?
The Commercial Accounting team in the P&W Controllers organization is responsible for monthly financial reporting and analysis of the P&W Commercial Engine Business. We are uniquely positioned between the P&W group functions which interface with RTX Corporate and the forwardly deployed finance and operations teams who run the Commercial GTF™ Geared Turbofan Engine and Mature Engine businesses. You get to see it all.
- Provide accounting and reporting assistance to Commercial Engines to support peak periods including quarter and yearend reporting periods.
- Provide accounting guidance and transaction support to Commercial Engines worldwide operations.
- Foster strong financial and operational controls and help coordinate the Commercial Engines Sarbanes Oxley compliance program.
- Spearhead process and system improvements needed to support the Airline industry economic recovery and the continued growth that comes with the fielding of GTF™ Geared Turbofan engines and providing aftermarket support.
- Work with management and cross functional stakeholders to build consensus and implement best-in-class processes.
- University Degree and minimum 7+ years of prior relevant work experience.
- Responsible for making moderate to significant improvements of processes, systems or products to enhance performance of work area.
- Provides measurable input to new products, processes or standards in operational plans in order to implement business strategies.
- Candidate will have strong communication skills, both written and verbal, and must be able to work with all levels of employees and management.
- Must be a US Citizen.
- Advanced Degree in a related field and minimum 5+ years experience.
- Knowledge of UTC projects, programs or systems in order to provide enhancements within job area.
- SAP, HFM, Microsoft Office.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms