MSEN Project Engineer - F119/OME
Country:United States of America
Location:PW100: East Hartford 400 Main Street, East Hartford, CT, 06118 USA
Pratt & Whitney is working to, once again, transform the future of flight—designing, building, and servicing engines unlike any the world has ever seen. And because transformation begins from within, we’re seeking the people to drive it. So, calling all curious.
Come ready to explore and you’ll find a place where your talent takes flight—beyond the borders of title, a country, or your comfort zone. Bring your passion and commitment and we’ll welcome you into a tight-knit team that takes our mission personally. Channel your drive to make a difference into shaping an organization and an industry that’s evolving fast to the future.
Where the difference you make is on display every day. Just look up.
Are you ready to go beyond?
Pratt & Whitney's Mechanical Systems, Externals and Nacelles (MSEN) engineering module is seeking an Integrated Product Team (IPT) Project Engineer to support the F119, F100, and TF33 Military Engine Programs.
As a motivated project engineer, you will play a key technical role in all aspects of internal and external project engineering. Your overall coordination and leadership of a multi-disciplinary engineering team will ensure MSEN meets the technical, cost, and schedule requirements for the product.
- Oversee and lead IPT / supplier resources to meet process milestones and technical goals
- Plan & lead task budget and schedule in accordance with program negotiated deliverables
- Prepare and present task status and technical content to the CIPT
- Assist in the development of Basis of Estimates (BOE) for government proposals
- Prepare and present monthly EV status of all tasks that require EVMS
- Perform risk assessments and develop / manage risk mitigation plans
- BS in Engineering Mechanical or Aerospace or equivalent experience and minimum 5 years of engineering and/or project management experience or an Advanced Degree in a related field and minimum 3 years’ experience.
- US Citizenship due to government contracts
- Prior project engineering team leadership experience
- Strong leadership, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent judgment and professional maturity
- Ability to build positive relationships and craft clear communication
- Confirmed ability to organize and execute several components of complex tasks.
- Proficiency with Teamcenter
- Analytical Skills
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms