Mgr. Delivery Assurance
Country:United States of America
Location:PW100: East Hartford 400 Main Street, East Hartford, CT, 06118 USA
Pratt & Whitney is working to once again transform the future of flight—designing, building and servicing engines unlike any the world has ever seen. And because transformation begins from within, we’re seeking the people to drive it. So, calling all curious.
Come ready to explore and you’ll find a place where your talent takes flight—beyond the borders of title, a country or your comfort zone. Bring your passion and commitment and we’ll welcome you into a tight-knit team that takes our mission personally. Channel your drive to make a difference into shaping an organization and an industry that’s evolving fast to the future.
Where the difference you make is on display every day. Just look up.
Are you ready to go beyond?
The ME Delivery Assurance team is responsible for working with Producers/Suppliers to provide customer contributes through weekly meetings and reports. In this role, you will be responsible for developing a productive working relationship with designated P&W Operation’s groups to ensure on-time delivery of spare parts to military customers and attain other key metrics.
- Drive delivery performance to meet MRP schedule and customer contract requirements
- Consistently and effectively communicate timely and accurate commit dates
- Monitor of work in process in the module centers
- Work with Global Supply Chain to ensure on-time delivery of material
- Develop an understanding of capacity issues
- Drive root cause and corrective action to support improvement of key metrics
- Work with producers to drive down MRP overdue and support Spares sales plan
- Support CORE initiatives
- Develop and run reports and tools and deploy them to drive critical business results.
- May use a variety of tools & programs including: SAP ; Excel (Advanced); SQL ; Access or Oracle; ODM Tables; Business Warehouse (BW)
- Bachelor’s Degree is required.
- A minimum of 8+ years of experience in manufacturing/operations required.
- US Citizenship required due to government contracts.
- Master's Degree with minimum of 5 years' experience in manufacturing/operations.
- Experience can include: Inventory, scheduling, supply chain, logistics, project management
- Experience with SAP or an ERP system
- Experience with MS Office (Excel and Power Point)
- Ability to work independently, as well as with cross functional teams
- Supply chain or Materials experience highly preferred
- Experience using ODM tables and BW
- Experience in data analysis
- SAP experience highly preferred
- Qlik experience highly preferred
- Understanding of DPAS
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms