Country:United States of America
Location:PW100: East Hartford 400 Main Street, East Hartford, CT, 06118 USA
Pratt & Whitney is working to once again transform the future of flight—designing, building and servicing engines unlike any the world has ever seen. And because transformation begins from within, we’re seeking the people to drive it. So, calling all curious.
Come ready to explore and you’ll find a place where your talent takes flight—beyond the borders of title, a country or your comfort zone. Bring your passion and commitment and we’ll welcome you into a tight-knit team that takes our mission personally. Channel your drive to make a difference into shaping an organization and an industry that’s evolving fast to the future.
Where the difference you make is on display every day. Just look up.
Are you ready to go beyond?
The Pratt & Whitney Hot Section Module Center Manufacturing Engineering Organization is seeking a highly motivated individual to support all machining for the F-119 C Flap, D Flap, and Turbine Exhaust Case hardware in the Specialty Manufacturing business unit.
This Job will be 100% on-site in East Hartford, Connecticut.
- Implementation of new capital equipment from specification and ordering through delivery, installation and release to production.
- Follow MRL (Manufacturing Readiness Level) standard work when implementing Class 1 Engineering Changes to highlight and address risk within the value stream.
- Help create and maintain shop floor work instructions (including specifications, engineering changes, QAD/process control, and tooling definition/requirements.)
- Provide focused & effective leadership in eliminating EH&S/Ergonomics/Human Factors risks and addressing quality issues.
- Identify & implement shop floor process optimization & control methods to eliminate/prevent quality turn backs /escapes and reduce overall product costs.
- Typically requires a University Degree or equivalent experience and minimum of 2+ years of prior relevant experience.
- US Citizenship (or permanent resident status).
- Practical to substantial knowledge of UTC projects, programs or systems with the ability to make enhancements and leverage in daily work.
- Experience with engine systems.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms