Manager, Customer Data Management
Country:United States of America
Location:PW100: East Hartford 400 Main Street, East Hartford, CT, 06118 USA
Manager – Customer Data Management
The Business Solutions & Partner Support group within the Commercial Materials & International Operations organization is seeking a highly motivated individual for the position of Manager – CE Spares Data Management and Business Support. This will provide the opportunity to streamline processes, develop consistent reporting formats across all CE engine models and develop new material for internal and external customers across all CE engine models.
This is a key member of the Spares team that will be responsible for providing data, analysis, reports and metrics to support the decision making and successful execution of the MCE, GTF and IAE spares aftermarket businesses. Applicant must be able to build from the ground up or maintain existing Business Objects, Access Databases and Qlik reporting to process data from multiple sources for reporting/analysis/decision making purposes.
Key responsibilities include:
- Enhance existing databases/reports and develop new databases/reports that support business requirements and improve efficiency.
- Drive automation of current reports
- Develop and maintain dashboards for CE Aftermarket to provide leadership team a full view of CE Aftermarket performance
- Adapt data extraction, analysis and reporting processes to existing and new applications and software
- Collaborate on defining strategies and coordinate activities through multiple organizations
- Provide ad hoc data requests and analysis.
- Ensure data reporting systems are working properly identify and resolve any issues promptly.
- Develop ACE and ITC compliant standard work
- Lead and participate in Process Improvement initiatives.
Basic Qualifications\Experience Needed:
- Strong written and verbal communications.
- US Citizenship or permanent resident registration is required.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and meet deadlines.
- Ability to work independently and adhere to established standard work.
- 5+ Years experience working knowledge of SAP P10, SAP Business Warehouse (BW), BW Query Writer, Business Objects, MS Excel, PowerPoint and Access query writing, Qlik
- 5+ Years demonstrated experience at a high level of customer focus, adaptability, analytical thinking, accuracy, listening and teamwork.
- Detail and results oriented with problem solving skills and the ability to analyze, integrate, interpret and act on incomplete or conflicting information.
- SQL, VBA
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms