GTF DAT Support & Supplier Performance Manager
Country:United States of America
Location:PW100: East Hartford 400 Main Street, East Hartford, CT, 06118 USA
Pratt & Whitney is working to once again transform the future of flight—designing, building and servicing engines unlike any the world has ever seen. And because transformation begins from within, we’re seeking the people to drive it. So, calling all curious.
Come ready to explore and you’ll find a place where your talent takes flight—beyond the borders of title, a country or your comfort zone. Bring your passion and commitment and we’ll welcome you into a tight-knit team that takes our mission personally. Channel your drive to make a difference into shaping an organization and an industry that’s evolving fast to the future.
Where the difference you make is on display every day. Just look up.
Are you ready to go beyond?
The Pratt & Whitney Aftermarket Supply Chain DAT Customer Support and Supplier Performance Team is responsible for working closely with suppliers, partners and engine centers across the globe to ensure the delivery of affordable, high-quality parts that meet our customer's dynamic needs. Our team fosters an internal environment that thrives on utilization of the Raytheon CORE operating system, while coaching and supporting suppliers to ensure they meet our contractual turn-around time (TAT), key metrics, and achieve success in their lean journey towards supplier gold. Other responsibilities of the organization include driving on-time delivery, managing critical escalation processes for the GTF aftermarket supply chain value stream, and working with our DAT customers to reduce repair supply chain risk. This role will support GTF DAT Customer Support and Supplier Performance.
- Work directly with selected suppliers: fostering strong relationships, understanding the supplier’s issues, identifying areas of needed improvement to reduce repair turnaround time, and driving action closure
- Engage with the supplier to develop action plans to close the gaps between current and future performance expectations/timetable
- Interact with the GTF sourcing team and other internal stakeholders to quickly resolve issues and drive supplier actions
- Work closely with assigned DAT customers (GTF engine centers) and act as the point of contact from Aftermarket Supply Chain to quickly resolve critical issues quickly, escalating as necessary
- Establish leading indicators of performance at GTF supplier(s)
- Development of standardized work and project management tasks, as assigned
- A minimum of 5+ years of experience in Business Administration, Supply Chain, Operations, or related field
- BS degree in Mechanical, Manufacturing, Industrial / Manufacturing Engineering, Business Management or related field; Master’s Degree preferred
- ITC / BAER experience preferred
- Highly effective team player able to develop and sustain team commitment and ownership
- Self-motivated, high energy individual that can act with minimal guidance
- Strong leadership, relationship management and business judgement skills
- SAP & Microsoft Office experience
- Ability to travel
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms