Finance Specialist, Business Cases and Valuations- REMOTE
Country:United States of America
Location:PW100: East Hartford 400 Main Street, East Hartford, CT, 06118 USA
Pratt & Whitney is working to, once again, transform the future of flight—designing, building and servicing engines unlike any the world has ever seen. And because transformation begins from within, we’re seeking the people to drive it. So, calling all curious.
Come ready to explore and you’ll find a place where your talent takes flight—beyond the borders of title, a country or your comfort zone. Bring your passion and commitment and we’ll welcome you into a tight-knit team that takes our mission personally. Channel your drive to make a difference into shaping an organization and an industry that’s evolving fast to the future.
Where the difference you make is on display every day. Just look up.
Are you ready to go beyond?
An EXCELLENT opportunity exists within Pratt & Whitney’s Commercial Engines organization for a Business Case Financial Specialist in support of the GTF (Geared Turbofan) programs. This position offers the candidate a dynamic and challenging work environment for a motivated finance professional to work with and support senior management on business and strategy related decisions. The candidate will work in cross-functional management teams providing comprehensive financial analysis on business case and strategy related projects. This is a remote position.
- Maintaining and updating the GTF business cases.
- Yearly GTF Major Investments submission to Pratt & Whitney.
- Modeling business cases for new potential programs.
- Program analysis including valuation, acquisition, sale and business case sensitivities.
- Develop financial models that assist in business decisions for the senior program/finance leaders.
- Prepare analysis of other non-business case related activities and ad-hoc financial analysis to support strategic business processes.
- Bachelors or equivalent experience with 5+ years of relevant experience OR advanced degree in a related field with 3+ years’ experience.
- US citizenship required.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills (Excel, PowerPoint).
- Financial modeling background with strong financial/analytical skills.
- Aerospace industry experience.
- Must be able to communicate effectively through all levels of organization.
- Must be a self-motivated team player and possess the ability to work effectively and efficiently with little direction while handling multiple of high priority projects.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms