F135 Support Equipment Fleet Manager
Country:United States of America
Location:PW100: East Hartford 400 Main Street, East Hartford, CT, 06118 USA
The F135 Support Equipment (SE) Fleet Management team in MCS & S is responsible for the management of support equipment assets. Activities of the team include warehousing, equipment movement, government property tracking, Rolls-Royce SE coordination, resolving daily field issues and the management and creation of various support equipment lists and information for customer use. Daily interface with external customers, SE purchasing, SE project engineers, field service engineers, customer support engineers, logistic program management and suppliers is common.
- US Citizenship or permanent resident registration is required.
- 5 years + experience performing F35 program ALIS transactions in SAP "or related logistics experience".
- 5 years + experience processing incoming orders for design, build and service requests ""or related logistics experience".
The SE Fleet Manager will be responsible for accomplishing the following tasks:
- Process Repair, Upgrade, and Spare Details service requests
- Resolve Fleet Management related issues from customers
- Coordinate base stand up shipments from East Hartford Warehouses
- Assist in base stand up and receipt/acceptance of SE at locations
- Coordinate Tool movement for customer use (Spares, loans).
- Prepare export documentation and coordinate international shipments
- Update SAP Equipment Records and generate DD1149’s for Gov’t owned shipments.
- Support Gov’t Property related requests (Audits, Cycle Counting, Verifying locations of assets).
- Support Rolls Royce equipment including incoming & outgoing shipments, labeling equipment and inventorying.
- Generate UID & USG labeling for shipments ship to suppliers or customers.
- Update data in SAP, MXI, LSEMS, and F135 SE database
- Answer MERLIN questions and Action Requests from the field
- Support SE IPT collaboration and on going project updates
- Provide weekly report of depth and ranges for each assigned sites as well as any risks
- Provide leadership with potential Course of actions for known issues that need to be resolved
- Support daily propulsion calls, JPO meetings and internal CSIPT and ISMT
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms