F135 Program Earned Value Analyst
Country:United States of America
Location:PW100: East Hartford 400 Main Street, East Hartford, CT, 06118 USA
Pratt & Whitney is working to once again transform the future of flight—designing, building and servicing engines unlike any the world has ever seen. And because transformation begins from within, we’re seeking the people to drive it. So - calling all curious.
Come ready to explore and you’ll find a place where your talent takes flight—beyond the borders of title, a country or your comfort zone. Bring your passion and commitment and we’ll welcome you into a tight-knit team that takes our mission personally. Channel your drive to make a difference into shaping an organization and an industry that’s evolving fast to the future.
Where the difference you make is on display every day. Just look up.
Are you ready to go beyond?
The P&W Earned Value Analysis and Reporting Organization is looking for a self-motivated and disciplined individual to join its team as a Program EV Analyst. This position supports the Earned Value Management System (EVMS) requirements of the F135 program as they pertain specifically to overseeing the EV Baseline, delivering monthly Integrated Program Management Reports (IPMRs), and supporting Integrated Baseline Reviews and Comprehensive Estimates At Completion by working with the Program Office, WBS L3 Managers, Program Finance, and CAMs.
This is a great opportunity to learn a key government program management requirement that includes both EVMS performance and the Integrated Master Schedule (IMS) toolset.
- Lead and provide expert guidance, with support from Program EV Managers, regarding compliance with the IPMR Data Item Description (DID), the P&W EV System Description, and the EV Guidelines.
- Review variance explanations that are required for the monthly IPMR, and with the support of Program EV Managers, provide feedback and requests additional information to improve the quality of the explanations provided with the IPMRs.
- You will also plays a key leadership and coordination role during the events of initial baselining, Integrated Baseline Reviews (IBRs), annual Comprehensive Estimates At Completion (CEACs), and audits (as needed) by government or Internal Audit.
- You must be able to communicate effectively and coordinate between a diverse team of individuals.
- Strict attention to detail, data analytical skills, and internal & external customer satisfaction focus are required to ensure the team meets the aggressive demands of military compliance programs.
- Bachelor’s Degree required. Degree in Finance, Accounting, Engineering, or Business Administration preferred.
- MBA/MA is a plus.
- A minimum of 5 years of earned value management reporting, corporate financial analysis or master scheduling experience required.
- US Citizenship is required due to government contracts.
- Focus on results and the ability to drive tasks to completion
- Strong analytical and trending skills — a high proficiency in MS Excel is expected
- Demonstrated effectiveness in working across functions, organizations and all levels of management
- Problem-solving approach, initiative to continuous improvement principles (e.g. ACE, QCPC)
- Strong oral and written communication skills and professional demeanor
- Comfortable executing under the pressures of a highly active environment with monthly deadlines
- Knowledge of our Program Management toolsets (SAP, Primavera, Winsight, Dassian, eCSVAR) – Preferred but not required.
- Ability to lead small teams.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms