F135 Logistics Integration Specialist
Country:United States of America
Location:PW100: East Hartford 400 Main Street, East Hartford, CT, 06118 USA
Provide logistics support for F135 fleet sustainment activities during second shift including creation of stock transfer orders, delivery notifications, and transportation orders for F135 engines, modules, mini-modules, line replaceable components (LRCs) and piece parts. Perform track and trace responsibilities of in progress shipments. Coordinate with internal and external customers for logistic solutions to support F135 Sustainment activity including unit and depot level activity in a global environment. Work with freight forwarders and/or the Joint Deployment Distribution Enterprise to ensure a smooth delivery process. Identify, monitor, and control QCPC data to improve transportation activities.
- Minimum of 3+ years of experience in logistics, transportation, or supply chain
- Minimum of 2+ years coordinating with Department of Defense agencies or foreign equivalent
- At least 1 year of experience with SAP or similar Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems with material management focus
- Due to the programs/projects, candidate must be a U.S.Citizen
- Degrees in Logistics, Operations, or Supply Chain preferred
- Demonstrated experience with logistics or transportation management is highly preferred
- Demonstrated experience with SAP sales order and delivery creation is highly preferred
- Experience working with Department of Defense is a plus
- Transportation management experience is highly desired especially with global import/export requirements
- Proven understanding of the Microsoft Office Suite including Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook is required.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms