F135 EDSI Production and Field Support Engineer
Country:United States of America
Location:PW100: East Hartford 400 Main Street, East Hartford, CT, 06118 USA
Pratt & Whitney is working to once again transform the future of flight—designing, building and servicing engines unlike any the world has ever seen. And because transformation begins from within, we’re seeking the people to drive it. So, calling all curious.
Come ready to explore and you’ll find a place where your talent takes flight—beyond the borders of title, a country or your comfort zone. Bring your passion and commitment and we’ll welcome you into a tight-knit team that takes our mission personally. Channel your drive to make a difference into shaping an organization and an industry that’s evolving fast to the future.
Where the difference you make is on display every day. Just look up.
Are you ready to go beyond?
The Engine Design & Systems Integration (EDSI) organization is responsible for the integration of components, modules and sub-systems into world class commercial and military propulsion systems.
The EDSI Military F135 group is responsible for supporting the F135 engine through production, fleet sustainment, and development improvement programs.
We are seeking a self-starting individual with strong technical, problem solving, communication and leadership skills. In this role you will engage in all areas of the Production and Field support discipline, including Engineering Investigation execution and oversight, support production problem resolution, and assist the Lift System enabling Component Integrated Product Team (CIPT) with task execution.
- Coordinate with the Customer Support Engineering (CSE) Investigation manager to ensure on time Engineering Investigation gate completion.
- Develop and execute fault trees for systems level investigations.
- Execute Engineering Project Description (EPD) tasks in support of the Lift System enabling CIPT
- Support the Engine Design & System Integration (EDSI) Production manager in reviewing Stop Delivery Order (SDO) and Problem Resolution Team (PRT) packages.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Aerospace Engineering, Systems Engineering or equivalent related technical field and 7+ years of prior aerospace engineering experience OR
- Advanced Degree and 5+ years of aerospace engineering experience
- US Citizenship required due to government contracts
- Up to 10% Travel
- Work Schedule: Hybrid (Working alternatively remote and on-site).
- Familiarity with RRCA (Relentless Root Cause Analysis) and Fault Tree analysis
- Proven ability to drive task execution
- Experience with Production PRT Process
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms