F135 CIP Execution Program Manager
Country:United States of America
Location:PW100: East Hartford 400 Main Street, East Hartford, CT, 06118 USA
Pratt & Whitney is working to, once again, transform the future of flight—designing, building, and servicing engines unlike any the world has ever seen. And because transformation begins from within, we’re seeking the people to drive it. So, calling all curious.
Come ready to explore and you’ll find a place where your talent takes flight—beyond the borders of title, a country, or your comfort zone. Bring your passion and commitment and we’ll welcome you into a tight-knit team that takes our mission personally. Channel your drive to make a difference into shaping an organization and an industry that’s evolving fast to the future.
Where the difference you make is on display every day. Just look up.
Are you ready to go beyond?
Pratt & Whitney Military Engines is seeking an Execution Manager to support all awarded contracts on the F135 Component Improvement Program (CIP). The F135 CIP Execution Manager is a key focal point in the day-to-day direction and operation of the F135 Development activities. This position will ensure all task are on time and on budget for the program along with planning and management of the quarterly customer technical reviews. The F135 CIP program consists of projects that address critical program needs related to the improvement of system-level safety, reliability, maintainability, durability, operability, supportability, and affordability. In this role, the successful candidate will work closely with key Pratt & Whitney Military Engine stakeholders from various functional organizations and US Government to develop and execute tasks that are crucial to the continued success of the F135 Program. The CIP program works with the U.S. Department of Defense, 8 partner nations, and a growing list of foreign military sales customers. This role will require meeting deadlines in a dynamic, fast paced business environment while maintaining world-class compliance, corporate standards, and customer relationships. The ideal candidate will have exceptional teamwork skills, ambition, initiative, the ability to work well under pressure, and demonstrated business judgment in handling matters in uncertain business situations.
- Communicate and Coordinate CIPT program deliverables
- Monitor established schedules and follow through on CIPT timely execution to meet deadlines and commitments – hardware for engine test, design reviews
- Support Monthly business rhythm – EV, IMS, CDRLs
- Develop presentations and communications related to F135 CIP projects
- Support Quarterly Technical Reviews
- Support creation of template, agendas, action items, and schedule
- Meet with CIPTs to review draft presentations for accuracy, design
- Provide support on general CDRL deliverables
- Provide support on Development Ground Test Engines
- BA/BS degree in Business Management, Engineering, other Technical Field or equivalent experience and minimum 10 years of prior relevant experience or, an Advanced Degree in a related field and minimum 7 years’ experience
- Experience with Earned Value Management and Integrated Master Schedules
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Proficient in MS Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Word
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks with attention to detail
- Ability to develop and present material to cross-functional teams
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms