eRoc Customer Account Rep
Country:United States of America
Location:PW100: East Hartford 400 Main Street, East Hartford, CT, 06118 USA
Pratt & Whitney is working to once again transform the future of flight—designing, building and servicing engines unlike any the world has ever seen. And because transformation begins from within, we’re seeking the people to drive it.
So, calling all curious.
Come ready to explore and you’ll find a place where your talent takes flight—beyond the borders of title, a country or your comfort zone. Bring your passion and commitment and we’ll welcome you into a tight-knit team that takes our mission personally. Channel your drive to make a difference into shaping an organization and an industry that’s evolving fast to the future. Where the difference you make is on display every day. Just look up.
Are you ready to go beyond?
Customer Service to Assembly Suppliers ordering detail components:
- Program overview and Customer Set Up
- Request for Quote, PO processing, PO supplements
- Delivery Assurance to support Assembly build schedules
- Expedite short to lead time schedule requirements
- Highlight serious part overdue schedules on Critical Parts List to MSEN DH&T Supply Chain and General Management
- Manage safety stock inventory levels through MAM provision for advanced ordering. Includes MAM reconciliation record keeping.
- Domestic and International Customers: Supplier, Inter Entity and Partner
Program Management through Functional Area Integration:
- Procurement: Schedule Agreement coverage of demand; Delivery; Schedule Change
- Materials: Supply + Demand Plant schedule synch and push to SNC; Transfer of Assets
- Quality: Customer Returns
- Warehouse & Distribution: Delivery Note execution and Customer shipment tracking
- Finance: eROC price catalog maintenance, Invoicing, Credit and Collections
- Legal: Terms and Conditions
- ITC Export Compliance: Adherence to xClass, approved transfer tools, screening, export authorization
- Global Work Share: 2 employees at The Bernd Group executing repeatable tasks
- IT: Supplier Portal including periodic testing of enhancements and updates.
Systems: Microsoft Office Suite, SAP P10 ECC, SAP P70 Global Trade Services, Supplier Portal, xClass, AMP, MK Denial
Bachelor’s Degree is required
1-3 years of experience
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms