Enviromental System Servicer
Country:United States of America
Location:PW100: East Hartford 400 Main Street, East Hartford, CT, 06118 USA
Water Treatment and Waste Management Operator
Pratt & Whitney's Operations Facilities & Services Organization is seeking a qualified professional to manage and oversee the successful regulatory compliance execution of waste water treatment and waste management operations at the East Hartford site. Facilities & Services provides integral support in the production of our commercial and military engines.
Essential duties and leadership responsibilities:
- Operation and Maintenance of water treatment systems and site waste management operations.
- Execute management systems and mistake proofing to ensure 100% compliance/Zero Escapes operation and full execution of regulatory tasks.
- Provide critical internal system monitoring execution, system critique, and resolution of undesirable performance trends to demonstrate control & capability via process certification.
- Identify and systematically eliminate all failure modes for each process step to ensure mistakes are not passed forward.
- Continuous development to ensure that you are technically capable and sustain performance at the highest level.
- Execute timely maintenance and troubleshooting of equipment & systems to provide fully functioning redundancy, and full system operation and performance.
- Verify execution of work packages/tasks, detailed standard work & workstep instructions, and proactively resolve & eliminate potential risks.
- Maintain material & critical spares inventories – eliminating and reducing downtime.
- Execute RCRA Hazardous Waste and Solid Waste management systems to comply with all regulatory & company requirements.
- Execute and lead waste management services so that accurate waste determination information is maintained and correctly aligns with all waste generation, storage, disposal, recycling, transportation, & recordkeeping requirements.
- Support site waste generation goals by identifying legitimate recycling outlets and successfully recycling industrial wastes.
- The successful candidate will require an unrelenting compliance focus
- Waste Management experience.
- Strong personal leadership skills to leverage staff personnel impact
- Analytical & management skills to understand, anticipate, and control all failure modes.
- Technical expertise in environmental regulations & compliance arenas: CWA, RCRA, TSCA, DOT, in support of manufacturing.
- Aerospace scrap mgt, and manufacturing shop operations experience.
- Minimum of 3 - 5 + years of relevant experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- U.S. citizenship
- Wastewater Treatment Operator Certification
- Knowledge of Aerospace processes associated with forgings, castings, composites, wet chemistry, machining, metal finishing, etc.
- Knowledge of inspection methods, process control/certification, Lean or Six Sigma tools, ACE operating system, or Continuous Improvement.
- Experience with Export Control (ITAR, EAR)
Bachelor’s Degree preferred. Engineering, Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, Environmental Science/Engineering, Wastewater Treatment, Industrial Engineering, or related technical field.
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms