Engine Leasing Analyst
Country:United States of America
Location:PW100: East Hartford 400 Main Street, East Hartford, CT, 06118 USA
Pratt & Whitney is working to transform the future of flight once again designing, building, and servicing engines unlike any the world has ever seen. And because transformation begins from within, we’re seeking the people to drive it. So - calling all curious.
Come ready to explore and you’ll find a place where your talent takes flight—beyond the borders of title, a country, or your comfort zone. Bring your passion and commitment and we’ll welcome you into a tight-knit team that takes our mission personally. Channel your drive to make a difference into shaping an organization and an industry that’s evolving fast to the future.
Where the difference you make is on display every day. Just look up.
Are you ready to go beyond?
Engine Leasing is a dynamic and fast-growing business within Commercial Engines that is comprised of four unique companies but managed as one cohesive unit. Currently there are over 600+ engines across all the leasing entities. This position is critical in maintaining and providing insight into our half a billion-dollar P&L, and in ensuring the fulfillment of Pratt & Whitney financial commitments.
- Assist in the development of financial estimates for the various leasing product lines, annual and long-range plan, operational strategy. Effectively communicate results to leadership.
- Drive and control quarterly and monthly ledger closing activities for the various leasing entities, conduct variance analysis to understand key drivers in the P&L and balance sheet. Identify business risks, opportunities and recommend strategic actions to leadership teams.
- Develop and continuously improve financial models & tools with the goal of increasing team productivity & P&W profitability. Conduct deep dive analysis for business/program leadership for informed decision-making.
- Work cohesively with operations team to drive efficiency in invoicing, engine overhaul management, and tracking of lease engine life cycle.
- Support capital appropriation (CFA) through monthly reporting and reconciliation.
- Provision business cases for engine acquisitions and disposals (ROI/cash flow analysis).
- Ad-hoc business needs as required.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, Finance, Business Administration, or related discipline
- A minimum of 5+ years of pertinent Accounting or Finance related experience.
- Ability to work collaboratively & independently (self-starter), deliver results and execute multiple customer and team asks in a fast-paced environment
- Strong leadership, business judgement, interpersonal & communication skills, and a dedication to seeing things through
- Desire to drive change and innovation, challenge the status quo and drive continuous improvement through automation of routine or simple tasks
- Willingness to step up and address difficult issues
- Aerospace industry experience a plus
- Strong MS office skills (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, OneNote)
- Hyperion Financial Management or other financial reporting software experience
- SAP Business Warehouse / Business objects (willingness to learn)
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms