Customer Fleet Director
Country:United States of America
Location:PW100: East Hartford 400 Main Street, East Hartford, CT, 06118 USA
Aircraft lessors own over 1/2 of the V2500 powered aircraft and 75% of our GTF powered aircraft. As a result of this they are one of our largest and most important customers and play a significant role in our access to the market to drive current and future business. To meet this need Customer Support is looking for a Customer Fleet Director (CFD) to join our Global Leasing Customer Focus Team (CFT). This individual will be dedicated to supporting the lessor community which includes aircraft lessors, engine lessors, banks, appraisers, asset management organization and aviation service companies.
In this dynamic role, the individual will work closely with the Sales Directors, deployed field support team and multiple organizations within P&W and IAE to address both technical and business opportunities with this customer base.
Major job responsibilities include:
- Coordinate and contribute to annual global leasing meeting agenda, material and delivery.
- Manage guarantees and other contractual obligations.
- Manage the Customer Satisfaction Process/MFA with assigned customers
- Establish and maintain close working relationship with key customers. Be the voice of the customer at P&W and the voice of P&W at the customer. Provide the customer with necessary information on
- Provide dynamic leadership and direction in anticipating, identifying and assessing all customer issues and concerns. Develop and implement effective solutions to customer issues that meet the business needs of the customer and P&W. our products and provide feedback on customer’s issues and perceptions.
- Provide technical support briefings and fleet recommendations for management of P&W and V2500 engine models including on-wing, off-wing, storage and preservation of engines.
- Develop creative and mutually beneficial support offerings and solutions to address technical and business issues.
- Work closely with Engine Services and other CFD’s to address lease return discussions and commitments.
- Provide lease transition support to lessors/lessees including technical recommendations, documentation and warranty consideration.
- Work closely with Sales Directors to provide overall account management support including NEB sales, appraiser support, remarketing, KTTF, etc.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms