2nd Shift Cell Leader
Country:United States of America
Location:PW100: East Hartford 400 Main Street, East Hartford, CT, 06118 USA
Do you enjoy the challenges of process improvement and “lean” manufacturing initiatives?
We are seeking a highly motivated, technically talented individual, who has a true desire to lead and coach in a dynamic operations environment to support our HSMC Advanced Coatings Business Unit as a 2nd Shift Cell Leader. In this role you will be proving direction to skilled bargaining unit employees, leading employee engagement and continuous improvement efforts. Additionally, you will lead sustained improvements in safety, quality, production, material procurement, and cost reduction through the system’s various elements.
Inclusion Powers Innovation
We unlock our employees’ full potential through a versatile and engaging culture that values everybody’s opinion, driving innovation. The goal of our diversity strategy is to build a workforce and environment where every employee is valued, so innovation and creativity thrive and to ensure that all employees are engaged and empowered.
· Providing direction to skilled HSMC-S bargaining unit employees
· Leading employee engagement and continuous improvement efforts
· Lead sustained improvements in safety, quality, production, material procurement, and cost reduction through the system’s various elements.
· Perform daily supervisor responsibilities, project management, effective communication and execution with support group members.
· Establish work schedules taking into account customer requirements, resource availability and other priorities
· Delegate effectively to develop personnel and balance workload
· Demonstrate a 100% dedication to Quality, Environment Health and Safety (EHS) and Achieving Competitive Excellence (ACE)
· Bachelor's Degree in Operations, Engineering, Business with 3+ years of leadership experience with specialized knowledge or technical/operational practices and/or shop environment experience or Associates Degree with 5+ years of leadership experience with specialized knowledge or technical/operational practices
· U.S. citizenship required due to government contracts
· Clear, concise and effective communicator
· Experience working with all levels of management and experience in a union environment
· Highly self-directed, quick learner, with a strong drive for results
· Consistent track record in team leadership roles
· Computer proficiency in Excel a plus
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms