F135 Depot Inspector Trainer (Norway)
Country:United States of America
Location:PWXNO: P&W Norway Remote Location, Remote City, CT, 06032 USA
Pratt & Whitney is working to once again transform the future of flight—designing, building and servicing engines unlike any the world has ever seen. And because transformation begins from within, we’re seeking the people to drive it. So, calling all curious.
Come ready to explore and you’ll find a place where your talent takes flight—beyond the borders of title, a country or your comfort zone. Bring your passion and commitment and we’ll welcome you into a tight-knit team that takes our mission personally. Channel your drive to make a difference into shaping an organization and an industry that’s evolving fast to the future.
Where the difference you make is on display every day. Just look up.
Are you ready to go beyond?
We have a rare opportunity for an F135 International Depot Inspector/Trainer in Norway. The Inspector Trainer will be responsible for performing a wide variety of inspection duties, to include monitoring and accepting, on Pratt & Whitney’s behalf, the Vendor/Suppliers repair of engine/module subassemblies and components.
- Verify that repair work performed is done in conformance with technical manuals, operation sheets, and engineering requirements and does not endanger the safety of engine hardware
- Provide evaluation and assistance with the training and certification of Vendor/Supplier’s personnel with regard to depot maintenance and inspection functions
- Review and interpret technical manual data and service repair operation sheets to verify proper and complete adherence to the defined process for the repair of subassemblies and components.
- Confirm that forms, tags, and vendor certifications conformance with established process.
- Take measurements, as required, during the inspection process.
- Perform visual inspection of tooling, gages and measuring instruments to ensure they are in good working condition and that any required calibration or inspection requirements are met, to verify compliance with quality procedures.
- Perform visual and dimensional inspections of parts to determine serviceability or reparability in accordance with approved technical data.
- Train, mentor and coach Vendor/Supplier personnel in the functions of Depot Maintenance and Inspection to the point of certification as defined by P&W Aftermarket operating procedures
- Provide quality support to production Vendor/Suppliers, including resolution of hardware and process problems.
- Perform any other duties assigned by Quality Supervision
- Bachelor's Degree, 3+ years of aftermarket/Depot experience
- Travel possible up to 10%
- Training conducted in OK City for 4-6 months
- US citizenship required due to government contracts
- Familiar with F135 Maintenance practices/operations
- Familiar with typical operations in an aerospace engine overhaul and repair environment
- Ability to meet commitments, balance and resolve conflicting priorities
- High energy, dynamic individual who strives for continuous improvement
- Excellent judgment and professional maturity
- Ability to create positive relationships and craft clear communications
- Highly motivated and a self-starter with a strong desire to succeed and pursue continued growth and developmental opportunities
- Results focused work ethic to resolve issues in a timely manner
- Knowledge of AS9100 Standards
- Able to work well in a team environment and across various departmental functions
- Achieving Competitive Excellence (ACE) Associate Qualified and working towards ACE proficiency
- Highly skilled communicator with an ability to maintain productive relationships in difficult situation
- Analytical, problem solving and project management skills
- Proficiency in MS Office applications to include MS Word, Access, Power Point and Excel
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms