Quality Inspection Team Member - AWW (7a-7p Sat, Sun, TBD)
Country:United States of America
Location:PW103: Columbus GA 8801 Macon Road, PO Box 9903, Columbus, GA, 31908 USA
Pratt & Whitney is working to once again transform the future of flight—designing, building and servicing engines unlike any the world has ever seen. And because transformation begins from within, we’re seeking the people to drive it. So, calling all curious.
Come ready to explore and you’ll find a place where your talent takes flight—beyond the borders of title, a country or your comfort zone. Bring your passion and commitment and we’ll welcome you into a tight-knit team that takes our mission personally. Channel your drive to make a difference into shaping an organization and an industry that’s evolving fast to the future.
Where the difference you make is on display every day. Just look up.
Are you ready to go beyond?
Perform dimensional, visual and/or final inspections following standardized methods and established techniques.
This process may involve surface plate work or standard measuring techniques to verify accuracy of parts, tools, gages, or other equipment.
The Inspector will be accepting or rejecting material based on findings.
- Work from applicable written inspection procedures and drawings.
- Work with other pertinent instructions to plan and perform dimensional and visual inspection on parts, tools, gages and other equipment.
- Accepting or referring material for rework or quality review based on findings.
- Use a variety of fixed and variable measuring instruments.
- Perform necessary mathematical computations to resolve extent of nonconformance and complete appropriate paperwork.
- Follow Proper procedures to perform in-line checks and verifications of dimensions and make sure that operation sheets are being followed.
- Recognize need and arrange for repair or replacement of equipment used in performing the work as necessary.
- Perform routine servicing throughout assigned area following specified procedures and written instructions such as inspector's check list for upkeep and assure equipment operates properly.
- Will be investigating unusual non changed inspection sequences and other specialized assignments within conformance and new or changed inspection sequences and other specialized assignments within the scope and skill level of this job description. Refer difficulties to leader or supervisor.
- May be assigned to carry out tasks, not specifically listed, within the scope and skill level of this job description in support of department objectives and to develop individuals' skills.
- HS Diploma or GED
- 0-2 in quality or inspection
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms