Operations Supevisor - Inspection
Country:United States of America
Location:PW103: Columbus GA 8801 Macon Road, PO Box 9903, Columbus, GA, 31908 USA
Key Job Requirements
- Define and Implement plans to support the objectives of the business including Quality, ACE and Financial Metrics.
- Meet business metrics goals as defined for each cell (Cost, Quality, Delivery, EH&S).
- Lead process improvement opportunities using ACE and Lean Strategies to enhance quality, decrease process cycle time and reduce operational costs.
- Implement root-cause corrective actions in a timely manner to ensure quality standards are maintained.
- Manage Capital and Expense Budgets for assigned cell.
- Meet the schedule, plan and execute contingency plans.
- Administer CEC’s policies and procedures to ensure compliance and equitable treatment for all employees.
- Manage all aspects of assigned hourly workforce: (Time & attendance, time off, rewards, vouchering, training, communications, etc)
- Ensure that all Operations employees have current development plans and performance reviews.
- Coach employees to develop a motivated, effective team.
- Demonstrates commitment to the EH&S program by complying with all policies and procedures, completing all required training, and supporting all applicable committee activities.
- Conduct performance and skill review processes for Operations Technicians, Powerplant Mechanics, and Inspectors.
Education / Certifications
- BA/BS degree with 4+ years experience or MA/MS degree with 2+ years experience
- Minimum two years experience in leadership/supervision
- Experience required: Certificated or eligible to quality for a Repairman’s Certificate and/or P license.
- Turbine engine overhaul, repair or related experience desired
- PC Skills, including word processing, spreadsheet and graphics software preferred. (Specifically Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint + Windows 97).
- Strong organizational and planning.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Must be willing to work all shifts
- FAA Safety Sensitive Position
- Must be willing to relocate to Columbus, GA
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms