Materials Manager - Columbus Engine Center
Country:United States of America
Location:PW103: Columbus GA 8801 Macon Road, PO Box 9903, Columbus, GA, 31908 USA
CEC Aftermarket MRO Material Manager
This position manages a large department that supports a $1B aftermarket MRO. The materials manager will manage multiple teams led by supervisors in Materials and Logistics. The successful candidate will lead the implementation of control systems, implements materials and inventory management strategies, and cost-reduction and improvement initiatives. Directs long-term, complex projects.
• Leads in the implementation of inventory and quality control systems to meet quality standards and operation schedules.
• Implements cost reduction and improvement initiatives to ensure that materials management and logistics deployment are efficient and cost effective.
• Reports inventory management results and proposed solutions to site and customer leadership.
• Implements materials and inventory management strategies to ensure that the business meets current and future production targets and quality standards.
• Directs projects to ensure operating objectives are met.
• Reviews configuration changes to evaluate impact on logistics deployment.
• Plans, schedules and manages the efficient movement of material from receiving, or the warehouse, to production control.
• Manages material inventory, supplier integration strategies and import/export controls.
• Manages customer owned property and the mutilation of it when necessary
This position requires a Bachelor’s degree in the appropriate discipline and 10 years of relevant experience or an Advanced degree in the appropriate discipline and 8 years of relevant experience.
At Pratt & Whitney Aftermarket, “we go beyond” to provide our customers the very best aftermarket MRO experience.
Some of our competitive benefits package includes:
• Medical, dental, and vision insurance
• Three weeks of vacation for newly hired employees
• Generous 401(k) plan that includes employer matching funds and separate employer retirement contribution
• Tuition reimbursement
• Life insurance and disability coverage
• And more
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms