Maintenance Tech - CFD (offshift)
Country:United States of America
Location:PW103: Columbus GA 8801 Macon Road, PO Box 9903, Columbus, GA, 31908 USA
MUST BE OPEN TO 2ND OR 3RD SHIFT
Pratt & Whitney is working to once again transform the future of flight—designing, building and servicing engines unlike any the world has ever seen. And because transformation begins from within, we’re seeking the people to drive it. So, calling all curious.
Come ready to explore and you’ll find a place where your talent takes flight—beyond the borders of title, a country or your comfort zone. Bring your passion and commitment and we’ll welcome you into a tight-knit team that takes our mission personally. Channel your drive to make a difference into shaping an organization and an industry that’s evolving fast to the future.
Where the difference you make is on display every day. Just look up.
Are you ready to go beyond?
- Repair, service and/or calibrate complex electronic and electrical systems utilizing hardwired or computerized controls, power distribution systems, instrumentation and a variety of other electrical and electronic equipment.
- Work from drawings, service manuals when available and a description of the way the equipment acted in troubleshooting.
- Making tests and repairing equipment comprised of electronic, electrical, mechanical, hydraulic and pneumatic components.
- Use test instruments such as oscilloscopes, recorders, and digital measuring equipment to identify faulty circuits and resolve problems.
- Replace or substitute devices such as amplifiers, logic cards, memory units, feedback devices, high voltage switches, printed circuit boards and make necessary adjustments.
- Perform related duties as may be necessary to support the needs of the business.
- Demonstrate commitment to the EH&S and continuous improvement programs by complying with all policies and procedures, completing all required training, and supporting all applicable committee activities.
- HS Diploma or GED
- 3 + years in manufacturing maintenance environment and/or tech school certification
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms